Microsoft first party VS Sony first party

#1Paul_AtreidesPosted 9/10/2013 10:35:36 PM
Who do you think has the better first party? They both have some big franchises.
#2zack12369Posted 9/10/2013 10:36:20 PM
Pc
---
Gamefaqs. The only place where you can get called a troll for throwing facts and opinions around.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#3MeaglesVPosted 9/10/2013 10:37:29 PM
Nintendo
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/10/2013 10:37:36 PM
IDK MS lost Bungie and they were their flagship party
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#5ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/10/2013 10:38:23 PM
The best game franchises have become 3rd party. Can't we just agree the exclusives on boths sides pretty much suck now?

Only exclusive dev company that is decent that hasn't become multiplat is Naughty Dog, and who really knows what the future might bring.
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/10/2013 10:39:11 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
The best game franchises have become 3rd party. Can't we just agree the exclusives on boths sides pretty much suck now?

Only exclusive dev company that is decent that hasn't become multiplat is Naughty Dog, and who really knows what the future might bring.

Team Ico is good. I mean they've only spat out 2 games. but both are considered works of art
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#7ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/10/2013 10:41:56 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Team Ico is good. I mean they've only spat out 2 games. but both are considered works of art

I love Team Ico, but damn...they really need to learn a thing or two about actually releasing new games. I think they forgot.
#8kirk52morrisonPosted 9/10/2013 10:42:24 PM
zack12369 posted...
Pc

gtfo it's like asking Honda or Toyota. you come in here and say Lexus. tired of stupid pc ppl coming in here and blah, blah pc is better. I will play pc when I can enjoy games like Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, MLB the show and others. DONT CARE ABOUT PC EXCLUSIVES. go to pc board and orgasm on how much you love your pc.
#9zack12369Posted 9/10/2013 10:49:46 PM
kirk52morrison posted...
zack12369 posted...
Pc

gtfo it's like asking Honda or Toyota. you come in here and say Lexus. tired of stupid pc ppl coming in here and blah, blah pc is better. I will play pc when I can enjoy games like Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, MLB the show and others. DONT CARE ABOUT PC EXCLUSIVES. go to pc board and orgasm on how much you love your pc.

This is why I said pc, to feed on your butthurt.
---
Gamefaqs. The only place where you can get called a troll for throwing facts and opinions around.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#10kirk52morrisonPosted 9/10/2013 10:53:09 PM
zack12369 posted...
kirk52morrison posted...
zack12369 posted...
Pc

This is why I said pc, to feed on your butthurt.

it's obvious your understanding of the english language leaves alot to be desired. what grade level did you drop out? You never learned to read did you?