Microsoft first party VS Sony first party

#11Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 9:53:29 PM
MeaglesV posted...
Nintendo

That wouldn't be fair because Nintendo would win. I want people's opinion on MS vs Sony.
#12zack12369Posted 9/10/2013 9:56:09 PM
kirk52morrison posted...
zack12369 posted...
kirk52morrison posted...
zack12369 posted...
Pc

gtfo it's like asking Honda or Toyota. you come in here and say Lexus. tired of stupid pc ppl coming in here and blah, blah pc is better. I will play pc when I can enjoy games like Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, MLB the show and others. DONT CARE ABOUT PC EXCLUSIVES. go to pc board and orgasm on how much you love your pc.

This is why I said pc, to feed on your butthurt.

it's obvious your understanding of the english language leaves alot to be desired. what grade level did you drop out? You never learned to read did you?

Nope. I print out every page and ask my teacher to read it to me.
---
Gamefaqs. The only place where you can get called a troll for throwing facts and opinions around.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/10/2013 9:56:17 PM
kirk52morrison posted...
zack12369 posted...
kirk52morrison posted...
zack12369 posted...
Pc

gtfo it's like asking Honda or Toyota. you come in here and say Lexus. tired of stupid pc ppl coming in here and blah, blah pc is better. I will play pc when I can enjoy games like Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, MLB the show and others. DONT CARE ABOUT PC EXCLUSIVES. go to pc board and orgasm on how much you love your pc.

This is why I said pc, to feed on your butthurt.

it's obvious your understanding of the english language leaves alot to be desired. what grade level did you drop out? You never learned to read did you?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--afKie4v_VM/Tps1hV-9k0I/AAAAAAAACTA/bfxF7-eVWUo/s1600/why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-1024-768.jpg
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#14LovecraftiangodPosted 9/10/2013 9:56:37 PM
Sony hands down with
Naughty dog
Sucker punch
Team ICO
Sony Santa monica
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#15fiasco86Posted 9/10/2013 9:57:19 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
The best game franchises have become 3rd party. Can't we just agree the exclusives on boths sides pretty much suck now?

Only exclusive dev company that is decent that hasn't become multiplat is Naughty Dog, and who really knows what the future might bring.

Sony Santa Monica is excellent as well.
---
Game Conquerors Top 100 Games of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdvbVOHRybalW-7GExzgqbbBf1bGVV3L
#16TitanlolPosted 9/10/2013 9:58:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 10:05:05 PM
Titanlol posted...
Ridiculous question. Sony absolutely murders MS in that department, and is even ahead of Nintendo now.

Don't count out MS. They have more first party this gen. Remember E3. We got bunch of announce that no one remember because they announce too early.
#18NeoMonkPosted 9/10/2013 10:06:51 PM
PC
Nintendo
Sony
MS

in that order.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#19THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/10/2013 10:14:37 PM
Titanlol posted...
Ridiculous question. Sony absolutely murders MS in that department, and is even ahead of Nintendo now.

To MEEEEE!!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#20CapwnDPosted 9/10/2013 10:15:23 PM
So Astute is now quoting his own alts.

Is anybody surprised?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh