Xbox One Vs. PS4 @ Pax!

#11Bryant187Posted 9/11/2013 5:06:07 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
I was hoping for recap of some sort of what games were on display :(

It was funny to see people expecting to chime in Xbox or PS4, but ended up with things like Batman vs Superman.

So I'm guessing X1 is Batman due to havng multiple uses and PS4 is Superman with one main focus?
---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.
#12chrish909Posted 9/11/2013 5:39:19 AM
Too bad the ps4 lineup looks like garbage. Are people seriously wanting to playkillzone knack driveclub infamous. Its absurd, Im pretty sure its just internet people and poor people that want to save 100 $ so they hype it up like they are about to have a baby.

Sonys cornered the little kid market with the price, that explains all the trolls on the x1 board.

How mad will the casuals be when they find out driveclub is time trials only.

How that knack is a linear kids game.

How infamous is just has bland and dull as always

Ditto for killzone

The order and deep down have potential to be good, but original ips have no fanbase once they start out.

A majority of online gamers for ps3 were afkers that would barely play, probably pick up the controller to play between commercials. Now that sonys charging for online, the community will be split in two. Playstation 4 will likely never have as big as a online communtiy as xbox or ps3, people realize this and go into ps4 battle mode on the internets. Have fun playing your online games with other playstation diehard fanboys that pay sony a monthly fee, every kill is going to come with hate mail.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#13john_4_pPosted 9/11/2013 6:04:39 AM
chrish909 posted...
Too bad the ps4 lineup looks like garbage. Are people seriously wanting to playkillzone knack driveclub infamous.

I don't. Still buying a PS4. The games I look forward to playing on it so far are:
- Resogun
- War Thunder
- Deep Down
- GTA V (will be announced soon - and will have much better framerate and gfx than on PS3)
#14SunDevil77Posted 9/11/2013 6:07:15 AM
NeoMonk posted...
MAXs response towards the end is the best "yeah I knew people would say PS4 but who cares anyways!!! they'll just use it for netflix"

The butthurt is strong!!!!!

God forbid a host make a joke.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#15MuryoPosted 9/11/2013 6:32:20 AM
Expect MS to blame the sports crowd for not buying the console/cable box, when the sales numbers become "disapointing"
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#16killaSeason007Posted 9/11/2013 6:40:55 AM
saleonkennedy posted...
I hope when the ps4's come out, they have a malfunction like the rrod. Im sure most of the people answering the question hasnt touched either console but instead, going off what the internet is saying.

Lol you must be a lonely sad fellow. Haha, "I wish the other console breaks because I like this other console better!"

Childish!
---
gamertag: Bigmarv15
#17SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:19:35 AM
chrish909 posted...
Too bad the ps4 lineup looks like garbage. Are people seriously wanting to playkillzone knack driveclub infamous. Its absurd, Im pretty sure its just internet people and poor people that want to save 100 $ so they hype it up like they are about to have a baby.

Sonys cornered the little kid market with the price, that explains all the trolls on the x1 board.

Ditto for killzone

The order and deep down have potential to be good, but original ips have no fanbase once they start out.

A majority of online gamers for ps3 were afkers that would barely play, probably pick up the controller to play between commercials. Now that sonys charging for online, the community will be split in two. Playstation 4 will likely never have as big as a online communtiy as xbox or ps3, people realize this and go into ps4 battle mode on the internets. Have fun playing your online games with other playstation diehard fanboys that pay sony a monthly fee, every kill is going to come with hate mail.

What is this I don't even...

All your opinions about the launch lineup are just that, opinions. Even if they don't like the launch titles I'm sure they realize it's a game system, so it'll inevitably get more games.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#18MrSpaM111Posted 9/11/2013 7:32:54 AM
chrish909 posted...

Ditto for killzone

Butthurt much! lol

How can you possibly have this much of an opinion on something you haven't even played yet? ridiculous. Pretty funny how you keep referring to PS3 owners as kids when you sound like a child yourself!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#19VoidBeyondPosted 9/11/2013 7:49:25 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
chrish909 posted...

Ditto for killzone

Butthurt much! lol

How can you possibly have this much of an opinion on something you haven't even played yet? ridiculous. Pretty funny how you keep referring to PS3 owners as kids when you sound like a child yourself!

Not trying to defend the guy as he went overboard with it but... how can the majority of this board have THAT much of an opinion on the XB1 when they've never played it. Same goes for games like Ryse, KI, Dead Rising 3. All of them get hated on a whole bunch, why aren't you calling those people butthurt
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#20JPshakePosted 9/11/2013 8:10:18 AM
chrish909 posted...

Ditto for killzone

Don't you think you're going overboard for an inanimate object? Take a chill pill brother!
---
Gfaqs Naruto Tier list
1.Jesus Itachi 2.Edo Itachi 3.Prime Itachi 4.Sick Itachi 5.Blind Dying Itachi 6. 30%Itachi Clone 7.Mere age of 7 Itachi 8.Itachi's Crow