Xbox One Vs. PS4 @ Pax!

#21MuryoPosted 9/11/2013 8:30:22 AM
JPshake posted...
chrish909 posted...

Too bad the ps4 lineup looks like garbage. Are people seriously wanting to playkillzone knack driveclub infamous. Its absurd, Im pretty sure its just internet people and poor people that want to save 100 $ so they hype it up like they are about to have a baby.

Sonys cornered the little kid market with the price, that explains all the trolls on the x1 board.

How mad will the casuals be when they find out driveclub is time trials only.

How that knack is a linear kids game.

How infamous is just has bland and dull as always

Ditto for killzone

The order and deep down have potential to be good, but original ips have no fanbase once they start out.

A majority of online gamers for ps3 were afkers that would barely play, probably pick up the controller to play between commercials. Now that sonys charging for online, the community will be split in two. Playstation 4 will likely never have as big as a online communtiy as xbox or ps3, people realize this and go into ps4 battle mode on the internets. Have fun playing your online games with other playstation diehard fanboys that pay sony a monthly fee, every kill is going to come with hate mail.

Don't you think you're going overboard for an inanimate object? Take a chill pill brother!

He's butthurt, let him be.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#22MrSpaM111Posted 9/11/2013 8:32:42 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Too bad the ps4 lineup looks like garbage. Are people seriously wanting to playkillzone knack driveclub infamous. Its absurd, Im pretty sure its just internet people and poor people that want to save 100 $ so they hype it up like they are about to have a baby.

Sonys cornered the little kid market with the price, that explains all the trolls on the x1 board.

Ditto for killzone

The order and deep down have potential to be good, but original ips have no fanbase once they start out.

A majority of online gamers for ps3 were afkers that would barely play, probably pick up the controller to play between commercials. Now that sonys charging for online, the community will be split in two.

Butthurt much! lol

How can you possibly have this much of an opinion on something you haven't even played yet? ridiculous. Pretty funny how you keep referring to PS3 owners as kids when you sound like a child yourself!

Not trying to defend the guy as he went overboard with it but... how can the majority of this board have THAT much of an opinion on the XB1 when they've never played it. Same goes for games like Ryse, KI, Dead Rising 3. All of them get hated on a whole bunch, why aren't you calling those people butthurt

Not being funny mate, but it's not the games that people are complaining about on these boards (for the most part), most of the hate is coming from people who are purely trying to state facts and calling out people who are spreading false information, which they then get attacked for. The MS fanatics on this board have done more damage to this console than any Sony fanboy has.

It says a lot when correcting somebody's false information, or calling them out on sources they can't back up gets you branded a troll. I see post after post of people saying that the PS community must be full of kids due to the hate the XBO is receiving, but the truth is the most immature people I see on here on a daily basis are the people who try to argue facts with if's, buts and false promises gathered from other message boards and kids twitter accounts who think they are technical wizards. It's even got to the point now where people are straight making conspiracy theory's up about hidden CPU's. The people spreading this false information should be the people your getting mad at because they are the ones turning the XBOX brand into a joke, and yet people still continue to back them up and brand anybody who disagrees with them a troll.

At any given time during the day, the first page of the board is half filled with pointless 'herp derp' reassurance topics and sony bashing. If you take a look at the PS4 board, people are having proper conversations for the most part, and any troll attempts are quickly de-bunked and nobody pays attention. And then you have people on here claiming that Sony fans are immature, one look at both boards shows you which group of people are having the more mature conversations.

I'd happily sit on here and have non biased conversations with people about both consoles, but the vast majority of the XBO board are impossible to reason with, all it takes is for you to call somebody out for misinforming people and all hell breaks lose. It's getting pretty ridiculous.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#23Reflex-ArcPosted 9/11/2013 8:37:18 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Not trying to defend the guy as he went overboard with it but... how can the majority of this board have THAT much of an opinion on the XB1 when they've never played it. Same goes for games like Ryse, KI, Dead Rising 3. All of them get hated on a whole bunch, why aren't you calling those people butthurt

Get out of here with your logic and reason. There's no place for those concepts on this board. ;)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#24MRL3G3NDPosted 9/11/2013 8:37:23 AM
lmao when that dude said "max scolville"

that was funny good post
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#25EllesarienPosted 9/11/2013 8:38:44 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
chrish909 posted...

Ditto for killzone

A majority of online gamers for ps3 were afkers that would barely play, probably pick up the controller to play between commercials. Now that sonys charging for online, the community will be split in two.

Butthurt much! lol

How can you possibly have this much of an opinion on something you haven't even played yet? ridiculous. Pretty funny how you keep referring to PS3 owners as kids when you sound like a child yourself!

Not being funny mate, but it's not the games that people are complaining about on these boards (for the most part), most of the hate is coming from people who are purely trying to state facts and calling out people who are spreading false information, which they then get attacked for. The MS fanatics on this board have done more damage to this console than any Sony fanboy has.

It says a lot when correcting somebody's false information, or calling them out on sources they can't back up gets you branded a troll. I see post after post of people saying that the PS community must be full of kids due to the hate the XBO is receiving, but the truth is the most immature people I see on here on a daily basis are the people who try to argue facts with if's, buts and false promises gathered from other message boards and kids twitter accounts who think they are technical wizards. It's even got to the point now where people are straight making conspiracy theory's up about hidden CPU's. The people spreading this false information should be the people your getting mad at because they are the ones turning the XBOX brand into a joke, and yet people still continue to back them up and brand anybody who disagrees with them a troll.

At any given time during the day, the first page of the board is half filled with pointless 'herp derp' reassurance topics and sony bashing. If you take a look at the PS4 board, people are having proper conversations for the most part, and any troll attempts are quickly de-bunked and nobody pays attention. And then you have people on here claiming that Sony fans are immature, one look at both boards shows you which group of people are having the more mature conversations.

I'd happily sit on here and have non biased conversations with people about both consoles, but the vast majority of the XBO board are impossible to reason with, all it takes is for you to call somebody out for misinforming people and all hell breaks lose. It's getting pretty ridiculous.

Yes...and I will respond to this the same way YOUR SONY ILK have done all through this thread.

"Don't be so butthurt." So how much they are adding to the topic?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#26MuryoPosted 9/11/2013 8:42:49 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
chrish909 posted...

Ditto for killzone

Butthurt much! lol

This.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#27MetroidFan9999Posted 9/11/2013 8:45:22 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Yes...and I will respond to this the same way YOUR SONY ILK have done all through this thread.

Don't make me laugh, your "ilk" would be all over Sony if the situations were reversed, this backpedal to "neutrality" you claim to take is laughable at best.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#28DrRockso87Posted 9/11/2013 8:47:11 AM
NeoMonk posted...
MAXs response towards the end is the best "yeah I knew people would say PS4 but who cares anyways!!! they'll just use it for netflix"

The butthurt is strong!!!!!

Uhh, that's not what he said. He said, "What matters is about playing video games. and at the end of the day, the box you're playing doesn't matter because it's about the games. That's why we're here. That's why we do this. Besides, you're just gonna use it to watch Netflix anyway."
#29EllesarienPosted 9/11/2013 8:53:06 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Don't make me laugh, your "ilk" would be all over Sony if the situations were reversed, this backpedal to "neutrality" you claim to take is laughable at best.

You can go ahead and think that everyone is so broken inside that they are equally obsessed with this idiotic console war if it makes you feel more sane.

I came to this board for this first time about a month ago after the X-1 was announced to get some information about it. Instead I found the same crap that I was a part of the last console launch. I was kid back then so being immature I got in and wallowed in it. it just seems so childish to me now.

I stay because new info is posted almost daily and if you can sift through crap like yours, you can actually get info to make a more informed purchase.

I tell you one thing I haven't done. Go make a post on the PS4 board...you know why Einstein...because right now I am not interested in it.

You would think that type of mentality would be easy to have. But trolls have to troll right champ?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#30Ramsus082Posted 9/11/2013 12:13:31 PM
"I get a ton of hate for saying thisóbut itís been the same EVERY generation," he continued. "Sony claims more power, they did it with Cell, they did it with Emotion Engine, and they are doing it again. And, in the end, games on our system looked the same or better. Iím not saying they havenít built a good systemóIím merely saying that anyone who wants to die on their sword over this 30% power advantage are going to be fighting an uphill battle over the next 10 years..."

Music to a fanboy's ears; Now-irrelevant references to the "good ol' days" for Xbox gaming, back when the brand was at it's peak and every comparison was in their favour. You'll hear the "good ol' days" cited count-less times here in reference to why the PS4 isn't as powerful as it's made out to be in comparison. It's out-dated, and needs to end. PS4 doesn't use the Cell processor, it's using unified memory this time out, and coloured people don't have seperate faucets anymore. Time to put history in the past.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"