Why you still don't like Xbox One - How can it change?

#1Paul_AtreidesPosted 9/10/2013 10:54:40 PM
I see much negativity here regarding Xbox One. I am wondering why it still remains after changes and how MS can change that. If you do like it, please tell me what you think would help others to like it as well. As for why I ask I cannot yet say, but my reasons are sound.
#2V_BurghPosted 9/10/2013 11:16:05 PM
I assume your paycheck is involved?
---
BANDWAGON HOOOOOO!
#3Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:18:22 PM
V_Burgh posted...

No friend, as I said I can't reveal my reasons because doing so has a ripple effect that I cannot anticipate. Things would change. Right now I need answers.
#4Lord_Ka1nPosted 9/10/2013 11:34:56 PM
because changing it does not erase what they did. its like an abusive relationship, would you go crawling back just because they gave you a half-assed apology? no.

im surprised everyone was so quick to forgive them, just goes to show how uneducated people are. you should not be supporting microsoft, get a ps4 or a pc. they need to pay for their arrogance and anti-consumerism.

halo isnt worth it.
#5DeadLock25Posted 9/10/2013 11:41:16 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
because changing it does not erase what they did. its like an abusive relationship, would you go crawling back just because they gave you a half-assed apology? no.

im surprised everyone was so quick to forgive them, just goes to show how uneducated people are. you should not be supporting microsoft, get a ps4 or a pc. they need to pay for their arrogance and anti-consumerism.

halo isnt worth it.

Them trying to do something that had zero effect on anyone in the world, and then retracting the proposed idea(s) apparently is equivalent to someone physically abusing you against your will?

I'm not saying their ideas were great, but if you are going to make an analogy, at least make it an acceptable, accurate and not an exaggerated one. Also, nobody ever apologized. There was never a need, you know, since nobody was affected by it, except the fanboys and their ego, or those ignorant enough to believe MS (or any company) cares about their feelings in the first place.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#6embrandedonePosted 9/10/2013 11:43:06 PM
V_Burgh posted...

I'm going to go ahead and repeat this question. Your newly created profile all but points towards you being a Microsoft shill trying to scope out data.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#7nb003_99Posted 9/10/2013 11:46:46 PM
Not so much the XBoxOne as it is the policies they backed.
AKA Microsoft.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#8Lord_Ka1nPosted 9/10/2013 11:52:42 PM(edited)
DeadLock25 posted...
Lord_Ka1n posted...

halo isnt worth it.

Them trying to do something that had zero effect on anyone in the world, and then retracting the proposed idea(s) apparently is equivalent to someone physically abusing you against your will?

I'm not saying their ideas were great, but if you are going to make an analogy, at least make it an acceptable, accurate and not an exaggerated one. Also, nobody ever apologized. There was never a need, you know, since nobody was affected by it, except the fanboys and their ego, or those ignorant enough to believe MS (or any company) cares about their feelings in the first place.

analogies work best when theyre exaggerated. gets the point across better.
people have a sort of relationship with these companies, microsoft was taking for granted and abusing their fans with those policies and anti-features, hence the analogy

and yes, it very much wouldve affected people. it wouldve affected people overseas who might want to play a little cod or [insert sports game] but dont have access to reliable internet, it wouldve affected everyone else in the many parts of the world without access to reliable internet, it wouldve affected anyone who gives a crap about their rights of ownership.
#9PorungaPosted 9/10/2013 11:51:32 PM
Unfortunately TC, your refusal to give your own opinions for or against the xbo, in order to avoid fanboy wars will not work. Because, as you can already see, other people giving their opinions will lead to fanboy wars anyway. This topic will devolve into fanboys arguing and trolling each other, just like every other topic on either board.
#10X1-4EverPosted 9/10/2013 11:52:05 PM
I love the X1.

Only thing I would change is the price.