Why you still don't like Xbox One - How can it change?

#11Orange_ApplesPosted 9/11/2013 12:52:12 AM
let me have the option of checking in every 24 hours to let me get stuff like instant switching or family sharing on my brick and mortar game purchases or play the game offline by having the disk in the drive.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#12JeDDyDPosted 9/11/2013 12:54:06 AM
X1-4Ever posted...
I love the X1.

Only thing I would change is the price.

Yeah the BMW X1 is nice but a little bit pricey.
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#13PowerOfTheCloudPosted 9/11/2013 12:56:49 AM
TC is from the future, where the xbone failing brought upon the apocalypse.
---
300,000 servers, one for every player
#14nb003_99Posted 9/11/2013 12:57:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15X1-4EverPosted 9/11/2013 2:25:10 AM
"Yeah the BMW"

I agree, the X1 is like the BMW of game consoles. Truly premium, it is.
#16tadmfpolePosted 9/11/2013 3:08:13 AM
Stop trying to market to people who don't normally buy video game consoles. These same people are not going to buy a $500 TV remote that also plays video games.

Lose the mandatory Kinnect purchase, I don't want it and will not pay for it which means for now, I will not purchase an Xbox one. I will not be force fed a gimmick that I will never use.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#17wisemiddsPosted 9/11/2013 3:24:21 AM
The always watching Kinect
Microsofts initial policy's before the one80
The TV features that will only work in the US
The waste of Rare franchises such as Blast Corps, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie and Jet Force Gemini
Lack of BC, can understand disk based games to a degree but XBLA titles? Disgraceful!
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
NNID, PSN: wisemidds
#18X1-4EverPosted 9/11/2013 4:06:43 AM
"I don't want it and will not pay for it which means for now, I will not purchase an Xbox one"

Good. We don't need ya.
#19hakmiyaPosted 9/11/2013 4:59:45 AM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
because changing it does not erase what they did. its like an abusive relationship, would you go crawling back just because they gave you a half-assed apology? no.

im surprised everyone was so quick to forgive them, just goes to show how uneducated people are. you should not be supporting microsoft, get a ps4 or a pc. they need to pay for their arrogance and anti-consumerism.

halo isnt worth it.

More like they been molesting you, then planned for full out rape.
#20goombatommyPosted 9/11/2013 5:23:45 AM
It's not so much the system itself compared to MS themselves. They had an idea, they had beliefs. Rather than continuing with those ideas and beliefs and perhaps some alterations due to the feedback, they pulled a 180 and removed nearly everything that made the XBox One unique for one reason only; pre-order numbers. Don't need to remind anyone the backlask and tears that streamed down the cheeks of many once all the features came to light.

This is of course my opinion and I don't want to speak for others - but If they had intentions for the "gamers", then they would not have implemented the DRM, mandatory Kinect, mandatory online, etc. features in the FIRST place. They would have found another way to revolutionize gaming and pushed the industry further. So it all boils down to a matter of trust with MS and it has been severely broken. They're now in full out PR Damage control mode and at times...makes them look helpless, hopeless and disorganized.

That's the reason why I snap at those who say "oh they did the 180 and changed everything for the gamers" because they DIDN'T. Get that through your thick heads. They've probably invested billions in R&D, contracts, etc. for the Xbox One, you think they would just let that all go to waste on a leap of faith?

Also - they boast about how Kinect 2.0 will revolutionize, but...have we actually seen any real-time demos showing off the Kinect 2.0 minus a few tech/PR demos? If Kinect 2.0 is truly the game-changer that jumps the price $100 more than the PS4, I'm not very convinced.

Lastly - I just prefer PS4 exclusives over Xbox exclusives. This current gen, X360 really ran dry on exclusives compared to Sony which released TLOU, Heavy Rain and the upcoming Beyond: Two Souls. They also gave us the Uncharted trilogy this gen.

Ok, rambling over.
---
PSN ID - Frdranger