Why you still don't like Xbox One - How can it change?

#41XtremeWRATH360Posted 9/11/2013 6:07:06 PM
Kinectless Bundle

I don't like motion control
I don't have interest
I have no desire to watch a movie over skype with someone
I have no interest in using my voice to control anything
I have no interest in using my hands to move anything
I have no interest in all the TV crap. I have a cable box for TV i want a game system for GAMES!
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#42X1-4EverPosted 9/11/2013 6:08:57 PM
Then go buy a PSVitaTV. The X1 is too much awesomeness for you.
#43DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/11/2013 6:22:23 PM(edited)
Lord_Ka1n posted...
because changing it does not erase what they did. its like an abusive relationship, would you go crawling back just because they gave you a half-assed apology? no.

im surprised everyone was so quick to forgive them, just goes to show how uneducated people are. you should not be supporting microsoft, get a ps4 or a pc. they need to pay for their arrogance and anti-consumerism.

halo isnt worth it.

Hey look everyone! The sheep wants to play the shepherd!

XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Kinectless Bundle

I don't have interest
I have no interest in all the TV crap. I have a cable box for TV i want a game system for GAMES!

I'm guess you also don't like family sharing for digital games. Nor do you like being able to run two programs side by side. Or be able to do OS features like setting up a party without stopping your game or opening a menu. I am also assuming you don't like much broader dedicated server support. And I guess you don't like having a pass through ability.

Instead of making a silly list, you should just say you are a Pony.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#44Borticus1Posted 9/11/2013 6:36:16 PM
Right now, I'm leaning toward the PS4, however I plan on sticking with the current gen for at least a year.

However, to answer the question, there is one thing that would be the deciding factor in this console war. Backwards compatibility. I don't know if it's possible, but if the Xbox One were backwards compatible, I'd buy it.
---
"Your superior intellects are no match for our puny weapons" - Kang
#45Groudon199Posted 9/11/2013 6:40:04 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...

What does being a mini-horse have to do with anything?
#46VobeDarkElfPosted 9/11/2013 6:45:57 PM
I am not very vocal about this stuff, but here is an honest answer why I don't like the Xbox one.

It's primarily the kinect. I will admit that it's an impressive piece of hardware. However, what bothers me is that microsoft is oblivious to the fact that there is absolutely no place for it in my home. And no, I don't mean physical space.

I have zero interest in motion controls.

I have zero interest in voice controls.

I do not connect my 360 to my TV, I have it connected to my computer monitor. I just switch from DVI to HDMI input when I want to use my 360. I won't be 'watching TV with my xbox'.

I will never use any of the above features that microsoft is pushing on us.

So after considering all of that, I have to ask, how much cheaper would an Xbox One be, if microsoft had NOT wasted so much money on developing these features? It could probably have been priced at $350 if it didn't have all the kinect and all that multimedia nonsense.

All I want is a great gaming system. Nothing more. But for some reason microsoft can't just give me that. They want to force me to pay a much higher price and buy features that I will never use.

I loved my Xbox and Xbox 360, but if microsoft wants me to someday buy an Xbox One, they need to lose the kinect and lower the price. It really is that simple.

If I manage to save enough money to buy either an Xbox One or PS4 at some point in the next year, I will say screw them both and get an occulus rift.
#47Lord_Ka1nPosted 9/11/2013 6:53:32 PM
Groudon199 posted...

What does being a mini-horse have to do with anything?

they tend to favor using rhymes as insults, and thats just the best they can come up with.
#48XtremeWRATH360Posted 9/11/2013 6:55:03 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
because changing it does not erase what they did. its like an abusive relationship, would you go crawling back just because they gave you a half-assed apology? no.

im surprised everyone was so quick to forgive them, just goes to show how uneducated people are. you should not be supporting microsoft, get a ps4 or a pc. they need to pay for their arrogance and anti-consumerism.

halo isnt worth it.

Hey look everyone! The sheep wants to play the shepherd!

XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Kinectless Bundle

I don't have interest

I'm guess you also don't like family sharing for digital games. Nor do you like being able to run two programs side by side. Or be able to do OS features like setting up a party without stopping your game or opening a menu. I am also assuming you don't like much broader dedicated server support. And I guess you don't like having a pass through ability.

Family Sharing meant horrible placed DRM so no i don't want it nor would i have used it and what programs would i be running side by side, once again im buying a game console to game if i want to run multiple programs i use my PC. Now instead of using a silly insult towards me perhaps you should accept that just because someone just wants an XB1 to game and doesn't care about anything else it doesn't make them a pony also helps that i have zero interest in a PS4. Im a PC gamer first but i always loved my 360 and would buy an XB1, hell i would have it reserved right now if i didn't have that god damn Kinect!
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#49X1-4EverPosted 9/11/2013 6:59:05 PM
"i would have it reserved right now if i didn't have that god damn Kinect!"

No you wouldn't.

It's not nice to lie.
#50XtremeWRATH360Posted 9/11/2013 7:00:28 PM
X1-4Ever posted...
"i would have it reserved right now if i didn't have that god damn Kinect!"

No you wouldn't.

It's not nice to lie.

Why wouldn't i, i had the X Box and i have a 360 right now i can't play Gears and Halo on PC so if they gave me a Kinectless XB1 why the hell would i not have it?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag