Why you still don't like Xbox One - How can it change?

#61Golden MavenPosted 9/14/2013 10:34:46 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
because changing it does not erase what they did.

Wow, you sound like a girl with a broken heart.
#62assassin10133Posted 9/14/2013 11:22:16 PM
Reading through these posts it seems the biggest issue people have is with Kinect and paying $100 more than the PS4 because of it. Unfortunately it can't be removed without angering the people who actually do like the fact that it's bundled, myself included, so it would seem the best way to make the XB1 more appealing is to keep the Kinect bundled but drop the price down to $399 to match the PS4. That way the people who want Kinect can use it and those who don't can keep it in the box and never connect it. Money talks.
#63PorungaPosted 9/14/2013 11:25:48 PM
assassin10133 posted...
Reading through these posts it seems the biggest issue people have is with Kinect and paying $100 more than the PS4 because of it. Unfortunately it can't be removed without angering the people who actually do like the fact that it's bundled, myself included, so it would seem the best way to make the XB1 more appealing is to keep the Kinect bundled but drop the price down to $399 to match the PS4. That way the people who want Kinect can use it and those who don't can keep it in the box and never connect it. Money talks.

Wouldn't work. The price of the system with kinect is not a concern for me, I still wouldn't buy it, I don't want the kinect. I don't want it in my house, i don't want to have to say I own one. I refuse to buy a xbo with a kinect. So, if and when I got a xbo, it will either be with a kinectless sku, or I buy one used without the kinect.