What IP's would you like to see revitalized on the XBO?

#1Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/11/2013 6:31:41 AM(edited)
For non-exclusives:

Condemned: That's right! The series that made you think twice everytime you saw a mannequin! This series never should've tried to go mainstream with their more action oriented sequel. They should've stuck to their bases with the first Condemned and left it a FP horror/brawler with all the investigative elements still there. I loved this game and would be thrilled to play a third installment.

Rainbow Six: This game just needs to distance itself as far as possible from Vegas and that stupid story line. It needs to get more in tune with the book but with a modern update to it. These soldiers aren't as petty as that which became the villain in the Vegas story line. These are hardened, elite soldiers recruited from around the world. They are the best of the best when it comes to CQB and hostage rescue applications. I'd love to see this game ship with a mission editor that allows you to select a handful of locations, place/set waypoints for hostages and terrorists and, finally, let you share your creation with the XBL community. There is so much potential with this series and it goes completely to waste with the s*** story line they tried to force down our throats with Vegas.

Destroy All Humans: Fun? Check. Tongue in cheek? Check. Awesome weapons/gadgets? Check and check! So why haven't we seen a game in roughly 4 years? Please bring this to the XBO with update graphics, weapons and possibly a cameo from Bender as a cross promotion to try and save Futurama?

Dino Crisis: Where the f*** did this series go? At this point a complete revamp of series would be needed. Elite soldiers fighting dinosaurs while responding to a rescue beacon on an island owned by [TBA Evil Corporation]? Sign me up!

Parasite Eve: Just one request! Please make it more like 2 than one. I know, this is blasphemy but forget you! I liked 2 more than 1 and a third in the franchise or a complete reboot in the future that references the events of the first two would be amazing!

Blue Stinger: Enough said! Get this done!

Phantasy Star Episode 1&2: You don't even have to change the graphics or gameplay. Just put the damn thing on the XBO and give us servers!

For exclusives:

Brute Force: Please just do away with the mechanics and gameplay stylings of the first and transfer this into a 3rd person shooter/rpg. This game has the characters and the story to transfer into a fully developed universe on it's own. To this point it has been grossly underutilized and that is a complete shame. Bring it back!

Shadowrun: Bring this back and do the same thing that I mentioned above with Brute Force. You have a good enough backstory to run with this. You have a diverse set of characters. This shouldn't be too difficult to traslate into a deeper and richer experience than the last iteration which, while fun, lacked depth.

Microsoft Flight Sim: This game would do wonders for the XBO! A 200+ dollar bundle with a high quality flight stick/controls? Yea, sign everyone and their mom up for that one!

So what would you guys and gals like to see? I'm sure there are some that I missed and would love to see brought back to relevancy.

Edited for easier reading.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#2skullsukkerPosted 9/11/2013 6:31:39 AM
battle engine aquila
#3Exodus_PrimePosted 9/11/2013 6:33:26 AM
I just want Shenmue 3 is that soo much to ask for? --_--
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#4ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/11/2013 6:34:10 AM
Crimson Skies
Lost Odyssey
MechAssault
Baldur's Gate
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#5-CheeseSteak-Posted 9/11/2013 6:34:42 AM
Phantom Dust
Armed & Dangerous
---
http://i.imgur.com/oYxrozA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bf7V5UA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CX2wuHR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/wrC7PDT.jpg
#6Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 6:39:12 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Crimson Skies
Lost Odyssey
MechAssault
Baldur's Gate

Baldur's Gate! How could I forget the great times I had with those games!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7fuzzykuffsPosted 9/11/2013 6:50:18 AM
Crackdown 3
Halo wars 2
Chrome Hounds 2
Too human 2
#8bob15xPosted 9/11/2013 6:55:54 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Crimson Skies
Lost Odyssey
MechAssault
Baldur's Gate

Baldur's Gate! How could I forget the great times I had with those games!

in the age of ADHD I wonder how a game like Baldur's gate would do.
#9zxghostravenxzPosted 9/11/2013 7:11:44 AM
Mercenaries 3
Too human 2
Crackdown 3
Two worlds 3
Lost odyssey 2
Blue dragon 2
Kingdoms of amalur 2
More to come......
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#10EllesarienPosted 9/11/2013 7:15:28 AM
I know I will be in the vast minority but one of my favorite games this gen (or any gen to be honest) was Culcept Saga.

I just hope we get a new game with a new story and cards. That would be great IMO.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.