New Debate: BBC vs Xbox Strong's group creator

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 9/12/2013 7:08:32 AM
ACx7 posted...
Why do people keep posting this kid's videos?

Because he's the Pony leader and hasn't been shot yet for being a troll on You tube. So the Ponies on here get a kick out of it. And he knows negativity and trolling gets you hits on the internet even though his channels never go past the 20k views so goes to show you he needs/wants more attention, so the ponies on here back him up. It's pretty simple :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#32MuryoPosted 9/12/2013 7:34:45 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ACx7 posted...

Because he's the Pony leader and hasn't been shot yet for being a troll on You tube. So the Ponies on here get a kick out of it. And he knows negativity and trolling gets you hits on the internet even though his channels never go past the 20k views so goes to show you he needs/wants more attention, so the ponies on here back him up. It's pretty simple :-)

If that's the case why don't you put the pony leader in his place via a debate? I'm sure you'll have no troubles beating him with your flawless logic and facts. ;)
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#33LovecraftiangodPosted 9/12/2013 7:39:37 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ACx7 posted...

So you think he should be shot? WTF is wrong with you? Just because you disagree with someone is no reason to call for violence against another human being.
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#34Astute-CIassPosted 9/12/2013 8:03:21 AM
lol'd at him explaining explicitly that all these apps behind a paywall, are completely free on every single other platform they're on, and then him posing the question, "And you're fine with that?" and him responding with the affirmative.

These diehard Microsoft apologists will defend absolutely anything.

BBC: "It's not apples to oranges, it's apples charging for absolutely everything that's free on other platforms."

MS fanboy: "Well if that's how you look at it, I disagree. I strongly disagree!"

BBC: "Why do you strongly disagree?"

MS fanboy: "I strongly disagree, I mean I... you, I, like I said... this is how... like I said."

*facepalm*

About sums it up.
---
The AstuteClass name returns...
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
#35carryonifucanPosted 9/12/2013 8:12:02 AM
Muryo posted...
If that's the case why don't you put the pony leader in his place via a debate? I'm sure you'll have no troubles beating him with your flawless logic and facts. ;)

/thread
#36regsantotomasPosted 9/12/2013 8:17:21 AM
I would hate to think that anyone would want to be represented by anyone on these videos.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#37DamnEvilDogPosted 9/12/2013 8:26:09 AM
People are posting videos from this joker because it reiles up Xbox fanboys, pure and simple.

The guy is enjoying the fact he is of interest now, in the sea of millions that post on there, heck I am guessing the scrub might even post the videos here him self, who knows.

Anyway, here is a simple thing, hope I won't lose track of some of you fanboys.

Q: what makes Xbox One better then PS4?

A: I don't want a PS4, but I do want an Xbox One.

Hope that was not too hard to read.
#38rincewind1990Posted 9/12/2013 8:33:51 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Anyway, here is a simple thing, hope I won't lose track of some of you fanboys.

Q: what makes Xbox One better then PS4?

A: I don't want a PS4, but I do want an Xbox One.

Hope that was not too hard to read.

That doesn't answer the question. If the question was why are you getting an X1 instead of a PS4 then it would be but you wanting a console doesn't make it better or worse than any of the others.
#39chiefofsb78Posted 9/12/2013 8:38:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#40chiefofsb78Posted 9/12/2013 8:40:35 AM
RedZaku posted...
Where does BBC find these guys?

Places like this, this board is full of em
---
killerinstinctonline