if you could change one thing about the xbox one what would it be?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. if you could change one thing about the xbox one what would it be?
2 years ago#11
Offer family sharing for digital purchases.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#12
The price.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: Blacklist, Pikmin 3, SMT IV, BF3 (Awaiting): Xbox One, PS4, Killzone: SF, BF4, DR3, Killer Instinct, Forza 5
2 years ago#13
Upgrade the graphics components.
2 years ago#14
regsantotomas posted...

I sure wish they would have stuck with their guns on this one. But they kinda freaked when all the negative press came out.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
2 years ago#15
Can I use this single opportunity to change the community instead of the console?
2 years ago#16
Snickleseed posted...
Remove the Kinect

---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
2 years ago#17
Ellesarien posted...
regsantotomas posted...

I sure wish they would have stuck with their guns on this one. But they kinda freaked when all the negative press came out.

I think they can bring this back intelligently by supporting both disc-based licensing offline and digital delivery ones separately. Games that are shared will require that those 'borrowing' games be logged on semi-regularly for verification.

To me, this application would make the most sense and would be a very compelling reason to go completely digital.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#18
Allow cross-platform play. This policy impacts every gamer on every platform. It's already costing MS games and many people won't buy Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox because it will have the smallest community.
2 years ago#19
DaRaginCajun posted...
dang! missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuuGje9EdU8
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
2 years ago#20
Add complete 360 BC
---
Excited for both next-gen consoles :D
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. if you could change one thing about the xbox one what would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived