Microsoft should drop the Xbox branding from Xbox One.

#11blargamusPosted 9/12/2013 2:34:35 AM
I like Super Xbox 360!!! -_-
---
That's so interesting and perceptive we should now fight with knives!
#12GamerguymassPosted 9/12/2013 2:51:30 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
It should be the Microsoft Entertainment System

I would think Nintendo will have a lawsuit if they tried that. At the least the internet would mock them to no end.

Anyway I imagine that the XBox brand is done after this generation if it doesn't make a ton of profits. The shareholders already want MS to sell off the brand since it hasn't made back the original investment from the original XBox getting into the industry. I don't know if this is just the hardware part of it and they would still make games, or if that includes everything video games. And if it does include the making of video games as well, would that also include the companies/IPs they own for PC games.

If they were to sell it off though I imagine they would try and keep the rights to the entertainment features of the X1 to put out an all in one internet enabled device that can download and play all your movies and music and such. Who knows though.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#13CaIiber345Posted 9/12/2013 3:10:04 AM
Orange_Apples posted...

Microsoft Entertainment SyStem
---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#14HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/12/2013 4:00:42 AM
Things MS should do to make the xbox 1 successful

#1 Release it

Thats it.

Optional

#2 increase the price.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#15LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/12/2013 6:04:58 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

Microsoft Entertainment SyStem

---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#16yazman666Posted 9/12/2013 6:08:16 AM
IF they now listen to consumers and their priority is us gamers ...then why not droo XboxOne and go with the Xbone ....they just got the domain and thats how everyone is calling it anyways...
---
Death is hereditary.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
#17Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 10:43:04 PM
Has anyone given more thought to this. I'm telling you, white consoles and games cases, the brand One will be strong. No more Xbone.