CoD Ghosts get 15 fps on Xbone and 90 on Ps4 unoptimized!

#11The_NightwingPosted 9/11/2013 6:02:31 PM
bessy67 posted...
More CBOAT nonsense? Or another Gaf poster pretending to know something?

It's just another developer working on both consoles "pretending to know something", just disregard it like you do usually (like anything else negative else that is negative against Xbox) even though it could be very true.
#12NorthlanePosted 9/11/2013 6:03:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#1395_EclipsePosted 9/11/2013 6:08:29 PM
XBOXvsPC posted...
So, 15 + 90 = Xbox One 105fps. Not bad...

Post like these make me sad to live in this era.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#14IzecPosted 9/11/2013 6:09:59 PM
First there was Xbone, then Xbox Done. Now?

Please welcome "Xbox One FPS".
---
No Text
#15bessy67Posted 9/11/2013 6:13:12 PM
The_Nightwing posted...
bessy67 posted...

It's just another developer working on both consoles "pretending to know something", just disregard it like you do usually (like anything else negative else that is negative against Xbox) even though it could be very true.

Look up what "anecdotal evidence" is before you put so much blind faith in it.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#16zerooo0Posted 9/11/2013 6:14:24 PM
Highly unlikely knowing the type of game CoD is, chances of this being true is .00000000001%. CoD:Ghosts isn't even running on an entirely new engine.

So, just how CBOAT stuff was wrong(Not claiming this is wrong also), but I'm calling BS until we get official confirmation.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#17LOLKNlCKSPosted 9/11/2013 6:15:12 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=81325693&postcount=454

NeoGAF's Kagari confirms a japanese dev was having similar problems.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rQ4Qyli.jpg
#18IzecPosted 9/11/2013 6:15:12 PM
bessy67 posted...
Look up what "anecdotal evidence" is before you put so much blind faith in it.

But this is like isolated incident #360.
---
No Text
#19sworderPosted 9/11/2013 6:21:00 PM
The_Nightwing posted...
bessy67 posted...

yeah man, stupid developer that attended E3 and is working on both consoles is obviously making things up!

damn ponies, they're everywhere
#20bessy67Posted 9/11/2013 6:23:49 PM
sworder posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
bessy67 posted...

yeah man, stupid developer that attended E3 and is working on both consoles is obviously making things up!

damn ponies, they're everywhere

Well I heard a developer saying CoD ran at 200 fps on One and 1 fps on PS4! You should totally just believe me because I'm posting this on a forum!
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67