CoD Ghosts get 15 fps on Xbone and 90 on Ps4 unoptimized!

#81bessy67Posted 9/12/2013 6:19:09 AM
JusticeSword posted...
From the Eurogamer article;
Not all agree, however. One representative from a publisher who wished to remain anonymous told Eurogamer Microsoft's policy blocks developers from taking advantage of other platforms' strengths.

"Microsoft is suggesting that anything but parity will result in them not carrying a title. They may think this is competitive, but it's not. They are killing any creative exposure of titles to make up for their own platform's shortcomings."

So the only evidence that MS demands devs gimp Sony games is one quote from an anonymous source from over 2 years ago? Sony would be shouting this from the rooftops if it were true.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#82MetroidFan9999Posted 9/12/2013 6:48:38 AM
XBOXvsPC posted...
So, 15 + 90 = Xbox One 105fps. Not bad...

LOL
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#83Exodus_PrimePosted 9/12/2013 6:52:49 AM
The_Nightwing posted...
bessy67 posted...
More CBOAT nonsense? Or another Gaf poster pretending to know something?

It's just another developer working on both consoles "pretending to know something", just disregard it like I usually do (like anything else negative else that is negative against PS4) even though it could be very true.

Fixed.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#84MetroidFan9999Posted 9/12/2013 7:03:00 AM
I just have to say....why didn't you all expect this when I told you the Xbox One just isn't as powerful or developer friendly as the PS4?!?

Why can't people listen to me?!? These topics would be like "well, duh" and drop out of the front page like donkey kong, instead people are like "wait, what? REALLY?!? OMG NEWS!!"

No it isn't!
---
#85MilesTeg420Posted 9/12/2013 7:08:59 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
I just have to say....why didn't you all expect this when I told you the Xbox One just isn't as powerful or developer friendly as the PS4?!?

Why can't people listen to me?!? These topics would be like "well, duh" and drop out of the front page like donkey kong, instead people are like "wait, what? REALLY?!? OMG NEWS!!"

No it isn't!

Nah, every time it's just Xbox One fans making baseless claims of parity without anything beyond "but 360 vs PS3!". They even are unaware that 360 had spec advantage and timing advantage. Or if they are aware it doesn't matter because third party devs are lazy.
#86MrSpaM111Posted 9/12/2013 7:16:35 AM
Don't worry, when MS unveil their secret micro-chip forged using alien technology inside the XBO it'll be much better :)
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#87MetroidFan9999Posted 9/12/2013 7:18:51 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Don't worry, when MS unveil their secret micro-chip forged using alien technology inside the XBO it'll be much better :)

Whew!

Thank god I thought all hope was lost =D
---
#88goombatommyPosted 9/12/2013 7:43:06 AM
chrish909 posted...
All these troll topics everyday really showcase how nervous and scared sony fanboys are.

What kind of person trolls everyday, they are worried their precious playstation days are numbered.

Sony is ignoring its japan fanbase to release in us first because its afraid of x1.

Most people that bought a ps3 bought it as a blu ray player. X1 is a blu ray player and people already have blu ray players and ps3s, so there goes those sales.

The playstation online community will be split in half seeing as sony is forcing payment for online play.

Ps4s 2014 lineup is seriously lacking.

Dont even get me started on sonys finanacial problems, if psn doesnt blow up in a big way, sony will likely bow out of the gaming industry. 6.5% of sony shareholders want to sell the entire hardware portion of sony. Theres a very good chance sony wont even exist in 10 years. Sony will either break up into divisions or file for bankruptcy within the ps4s life cycle. Vita just flopped hard. Between ps2 and ps3 playstation list 50 million gamers. Xbox gained 50 million users in that time.

All these facts (look them up if you dont believe) are heavily ignored.

Microsoft is financially stable and is here to stay, I think Ill stay with the company thats not going anywhere any time soon.

I'm not scared bro. Matter of fact I'm quite optimistic and excited. I think this entire reply that you wrote is nothing more than an assurance response for you and your Xbox "fanbois". Because it is actually YOU, that is scared. It's alright, when your ready to put on your big boy pants, wipe your own a-- and tears, you may join the rest of us logical, chilled bro's and gal's in the Sony lounge. We won't bite and will accept you and your kind with open arms.
---
PSN ID - Frdranger
#89PsychoGatesPosted 9/12/2013 7:58:25 AM
goombatommy posted...
chrish909 posted...
All these troll topics everyday really showcase how nervous and scared sony fanboys are.

What kind of person trolls everyday, they are worried their precious playstation days are numbered.

Sony is ignoring its japan fanbase to release in us first because its afraid of x1.

Most people that bought a ps3 bought it as a blu ray player. X1 is a blu ray player and people already have blu ray players and ps3s, so there goes those sales.

The playstation online community will be split in half seeing as sony is forcing payment for online play.

Ps4s 2014 lineup is seriously lacking.

Dont even get me started on sonys finanacial problems, if psn doesnt blow up in a big way, sony will likely bow out of the gaming industry. 6.5% of sony shareholders want to sell the entire hardware portion of sony. Theres a very good chance sony wont even exist in 10 years. Sony will either break up into divisions or file for bankruptcy within the ps4s life cycle. Vita just flopped hard. Between ps2 and ps3 playstation list 50 million gamers. Xbox gained 50 million users in that time.

All these facts (look them up if you dont believe) are heavily ignored.

Microsoft is financially stable and is here to stay, I think Ill stay with the company thats not going anywhere any time soon.

I'm not scared bro. Matter of fact I'm quite optimistic and excited. I think this entire reply that you wrote is nothing more than an assurance response for you and your Xbox "fanbois". Because it is actually YOU, that is scared. It's alright, when your ready to put on your big boy pants, wipe your own a-- and tears, you may join the rest of us logical, chilled bro's and gal's in the Sony lounge. We won't bite and will accept you and your kind with open arms.

I think you really, really, need to get a life...
#90zack12369Posted 9/12/2013 8:41:14 AM
*Comes in late with popcorn*
---
Gamefaqs. The only place where you can get called a troll for throwing facts and opinions around.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt