CoD Ghosts get 15 fps on Xbone and 90 on Ps4 unoptimized!

#91JWJW99Posted 9/12/2013 8:42:16 AM
PsychoGates posted...
goombatommy posted...
chrish909 posted...
All these troll topics everyday really showcase how nervous and scared sony fanboys are.

What kind of person trolls everyday, they are worried their precious playstation days are numbered.

Sony is ignoring its japan fanbase to release in us first because its afraid of x1.

Most people that bought a ps3 bought it as a blu ray player. X1 is a blu ray player and people already have blu ray players and ps3s, so there goes those sales.

The playstation online community will be split in half seeing as sony is forcing payment for online play.

Ps4s 2014 lineup is seriously lacking.

Dont even get me started on sonys finanacial problems, if psn doesnt blow up in a big way, sony will likely bow out of the gaming industry. 6.5% of sony shareholders want to sell the entire hardware portion of sony. Theres a very good chance sony wont even exist in 10 years. Sony will either break up into divisions or file for bankruptcy within the ps4s life cycle. Vita just flopped hard. Between ps2 and ps3 playstation list 50 million gamers. Xbox gained 50 million users in that time.

All these facts (look them up if you dont believe) are heavily ignored.

Microsoft is financially stable and is here to stay, I think Ill stay with the company thats not going anywhere any time soon.

I'm not scared bro. Matter of fact I'm quite optimistic and excited. I think this entire reply that you wrote is nothing more than an assurance response for you and your Xbox "fanbois". Because it is actually YOU, that is scared. It's alright, when your ready to put on your big boy pants, wipe your own a-- and tears, you may join the rest of us logical, chilled bro's and gal's in the Sony lounge. We won't bite and will accept you and your kind with open arms.

I think you really, really, need to get a life...

Says the person that has multi(10+) gamefaq accounts that claims blogs as facts while living in a delusional world who thinks they are married to Kate Upton.
#92Timmy124123(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 2:31:24 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Don't worry, when MS unveil their secret micro-chip forged using alien technology inside the XBO it'll be much better :)

Whew!

Thank god I thought all hope was lost =D

Lol
#93kingofjamaicaPosted 9/12/2013 3:20:53 PM
Completely unoptimized it doesn't surprise me that there would be a difference in favor of the PS4. Easier architecture, more powerful GPU, and supposedly better graphics API could easily lead to that.

15fps vs 90fps though? HIGHLY doubtful. Now, if they'd said 45 vs 60, that makes more sense.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#94mike468Posted 9/12/2013 3:35:58 PM(edited)
Complete and total BS. Your talking about a developer trying to get an outdated engine working on next-gen system. Its next gen for a reason. MS scrapped everything it could to start over and force developers to build things from the ground up to full optimize the game for the system.

Its like trying to get the original version of mame or Zsnes running on today's PC. they can, but they are not optimized and run like crap.

Your talking about a game engine that was optimized to run on the Xbox 360. The Xbox One doesn't support any of the 360's architecture. The system isn't even BC, so what did the poster expect?
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#95NorthlanePosted 9/12/2013 7:12:41 PM
JusticeSword posted...
From the Eurogamer article;
Not all agree, however. One representative from a publisher who wished to remain anonymous told Eurogamer Microsoft's policy blocks developers from taking advantage of other platforms' strengths.

"Microsoft is suggesting that anything but parity will result in them not carrying a title. They may think this is competitive, but it's not. They are killing any creative exposure of titles to make up for their own platform's shortcomings."
#96ItIsOkBroPosted 9/12/2013 7:23:42 PM
PsyEd posted...
Wtf...why is A post in some bs forum set the record on stone?

I bet 99% of this board couldn't even make a GAF account.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#97LOLKNlCKSPosted 9/13/2013 4:34:31 AM
http://www.edge-online.com/news/power-struggle-the-real-differences-between-ps4-and-xbox-one-performance/

"But-but the ESRAM doesn't make it a pain in the ass to develop for the Xbox One!"

"The PS4 isn't a much more powerful console than the Xbox One. MAJOR NELSON TOLD ME SO!!"

Checkmate.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rQ4Qyli.jpg