Buy Xbone or move out....

#1username1289Posted 9/12/2013 1:37:36 AM
So i dont make much money. I have the choice of either buying the Dead rising xbone bundle OR i can use that 600 dollars as a deposit on a new apartment and once and for all move out of my moms house,

im not sure what to do. One one hand, i can have a rent free place and free food delivered to me by my mom on my couch while i play gta5 while i wait for Amazon to deliver me my shiny new xbox one

OR i can move out and not have to worry about my mom walking in on me in on me in my room.

i could save up and move out in about 6-7 months and have the one.

i need your guys's help.
---
His gaze burning on the edge of our dreams
#2NeoMonkPosted 9/12/2013 1:43:34 AM
.... seriously... you need our help?

RL

>

everything else.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#3GwizAlchPosted 9/12/2013 1:43:38 AM
Or you could spend less than $100 dollars and purchase a lock for your door.
---
Corrupting the human mind... one session at a time.
#4SaintFC_Posted 9/12/2013 1:58:03 AM
TC, you do need help, but not from us, try a professional counsellor.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#5YumeOMiruPosted 9/12/2013 2:00:49 AM
Get a PS4, now 100 dollar over for a good door with lock.......see where Im going, or get a job.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#6FoppePosted 9/12/2013 2:05:00 AM
How are you supposed to pay for your new apartment after the deposit?
They still require money each month...
...and you have to pay for food, etc...
If you can afford that, then you can afford to save money and buy a One later.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7CaIiber345Posted 9/12/2013 2:56:06 AM
username1289 posted...
i need your guys's help.

---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#8chris121691Posted 9/12/2013 3:56:04 AM
Wouldn't you rather have you own place?
You can have girls over!
#9FoppePosted 9/12/2013 5:17:33 AM(edited)
chris121691 posted...
Wouldn't you rather have you own place?
You can have girls over!

Girls that can get you food delivered to you on your couch while you play gta5...
...while wearing nothing at all...
...nothing at all...
...nothing at all...

---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#10SithMasterDKPosted 9/12/2013 6:04:30 AM
Most everyone growing up these days are delusional. There is nothing wrong living with your parents and saving up money so you can buy a house when you're ready to move out instead of throwing your money away by renting, unless you plan on renting for the rest of your life.

Seriously tho if you have this particular decision to make then its a no brained. Stay at home and buy the Xbone or PS4. If not, you're more likely than not going to be living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to survive. Why not take that burden off and jus live at home a few more years, help out with the bills and be responsible?

As for girls, yes it makes it a bit harder but not impossible.
---
Currently playing- Dark Souls(PC), Pokemon Showdown, Dead Space and good old fashioned foosball.