Buy Xbone or move out....

#11-CheeseSteak-Posted 9/12/2013 5:12:07 AM
SithMasterDK posted...
Most everyone growing up these days are delusional. There is nothing wrong living with your parents and saving up money so you can buy a house when you're ready to move out instead of throwing your money away by renting, unless you plan on renting for the rest of your life.

Holy gettin defensive, Batman!
---
http://i.imgur.com/oYxrozA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bf7V5UA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CX2wuHR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/wrC7PDT.jpg
#12Joey-ZazaPosted 9/12/2013 5:13:44 AM
I moved out when I started my first out of college job. It really sucked for a few years but I'm better for it. Struggling, learning, growth.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#13KalibakPosted 9/12/2013 5:14:32 AM
Foppe posted...
chris121691 posted...
Wouldn't you rather have you own place?
You can have girls over!

Girls that can get you food delivered to you on your couch while you play gta5...
...while wearing nothing at all...
...nothing at all...
...nothing at all...

Stupid, sexy Flanders!!!
#14JusticeSwordPosted 9/12/2013 5:47:11 AM
Foppe posted...
chris121691 posted...
You can have girls over!

Girls that can get you food delivered to you on your couch while you play gta5...
...while wearing nothing at all...
...nothing at all...
...nothing at all...

Now stupid sexy flanders is in my head.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#15streamjumperPosted 9/12/2013 5:55:12 AM
Dear Blogfaqs,

Today I wore pants and left the house to get my own food for a change. They say eating hot pockets all the time is bad for your health, so I went out to get sandwiches. I bought them myself with the money I make playing online poker all day long (why work like a dog all day like the other sheep when I can make a cool $35 dollars a week playing games? Suckers!) and went home. After dousing myself with enough lotion to soothe the scorching of my palid flesh caused by the 30 minutes direct sunlight I received from this trip, I headed right here to share the exciting tale of my adventure with everyone.

The sandwiches were great. Not Pizza Roll great, but then what is?

#livingthedream #swag #hatersgonnahate #angryballofskyfire #ballinouttacontrol
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#16Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/12/2013 6:25:36 AM
chris121691 posted...
You can have girls over!

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
never fails
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#17XxIamKiraXxPosted 9/12/2013 6:29:45 AM
You need professional help if you think your mother is your servant. Get off your lazy ass and get your own damn food.
#18adonfrazPosted 9/12/2013 6:41:52 AM
If you have to choose, then you don't make enough money to consider moving out.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#19grampamurkedPosted 9/12/2013 6:51:21 AM
SithMasterDK posted...
Most everyone growing up these days are delusional. There is nothing wrong living with your parents and saving up money so you can buy a house when you're ready to move out instead of throwing your money away by renting, unless you plan on renting for the rest of your life.

Seriously tho if you have this particular decision to make then its a no brained. Stay at home and buy the Xbone or PS4. If not, you're more likely than not going to be living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to survive. Why not take that burden off and jus live at home a few more years, help out with the bills and be responsible?

As for girls, yes it makes it a bit harder but not impossible.

Why the hell would you buy a house a a young age and lock your future down like that?
I've moved all over the US, eespecially when I was younger.
Stay at home or rent or whatever but experience life before you lock yourself down.
---
New user...long time lurker.
#20NerdimusPrimePosted 9/12/2013 7:00:27 AM
grampamurked posted...
SithMasterDK posted...

Seriously tho if you have this particular decision to make then its a no brained. Stay at home and buy the Xbone or PS4. If not, you're more likely than not going to be living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to survive. Why not take that burden off and jus live at home a few more years, help out with the bills and be responsible?

As for girls, yes it makes it a bit harder but not impossible.

Why the hell would you buy a house a a young age and lock your future down like that?
I've moved all over the US, eespecially when I was younger.
Stay at home or rent or whatever but experience life before you lock yourself down.

Amen to that. I suggest TC move out and get his own place, the experience will be tough at first but it's essential to his growth as an adult.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/