I really hope MS's new emphasis on weeding out community rats isn't like PSN

#1TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/12/2013 3:01:28 AM(edited)
I had nothing but terrible experiences with PSN. My friend and I were messing around on PlayStation Home. I was dressed as an Anubis-like character, and all those little kids were saying "LOL look this dog *** LOL" while they continued to flirt with fake-girls. We kept on trying to start genuine conversations about games, and one of the moderators bans me.

Not my PS Home access, but my entire ****ing PSN online access, for 6 months.

There was no vulgarity, or anything, I was just "annoying other players with my outlandish character".

I see Sony has time to police the sacred grounds of PS Home but not the actual games. I really hope with the new Game DVR system, Microsoft will really be proactive here and allow player reporting to be more relevant and effective. Maybe they should require a video or SS to be uploaded with all reports.

I spent $20 on home (for Anubis outfit, nice yacht, and furniture), and more on Warhawk, and all that was revoked because a Sony representative thought it fit to destroy my patronage because I was interrupting a bunch of horny 13 year olds. Between this and the hacking incident, it is clear why XBL always has been and always will be the superior service for the discerning gamer.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#2CaIiber345Posted 9/12/2013 3:01:52 AM
Oh, look. Another APD topic: thinly veiled Sony-bashing with "MS" in the topic title.
---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#3IminyourclosetPosted 9/12/2013 3:02:20 AM
Home still exists?
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#4TheApd_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 3:06:04 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
Home still exists?

Yup, and somehow the technical performance is even worse despite downsizing the hub to a quarter of the original size. Kind of hard to believe that a first party software product is so rough around the edges.
---
#5AwayFromHerePosted 9/12/2013 3:16:53 AM
Hey look, bulls***!
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6MrSpaM111Posted 9/12/2013 3:27:46 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
I had nothing but terrible experiences with PSN. My friend and I were messing around on PlayStation Home. I was dressed as an Anubis-like character, and all those little kids were saying "LOL look this dog *** LOL" while they continued to flirt with fake-girls. We kept on trying to start genuine conversations about games, and one of the moderators bans me.

There was no vulgarity, or anything, I was just "annoying other players with my outlandish character".

I see Sony has time to police the sacred grounds of PS Home but not the actual games. I really hope with the new Game DVR system, Microsoft will really be proactive here and allow player reporting to be more relevant and effective. Maybe they should require a video or SS to be uploaded with all reports.

I spent $20 on home (for Anubis outfit, nice yacht, and furniture), and more on Warhawk, and all that was revoked because a Sony representative thought it fit to destroy my patronage because I was interrupting a bunch of horny 13 year olds. Between this and the hacking incident, it is clear why XBL always has been and always will be the superior service for the discerning gamer.

$100 says you don't even own a PS3
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7TheApd_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 3:40:32 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...

$100 says you don't even own a PS3

PM me your paypal info :)
---
#8chrish909Posted 9/12/2013 3:41:35 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Oh, look. Another APD topic: thinly veiled Sony-bashing with "MS" in the topic title.

Are there a lot of these topics?

I believe tc, all my experiences on psn gives me complete confidence that psn is pure garbage.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#9RyuuHou25Posted 9/12/2013 4:15:33 AM
Define "messing around"

Because that, of course, it the relevant reason most likely as to WHY you were banned. And which you of course, fail to elaborate on in your OP, very likely because you know people will realize how full of it you are here.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#10WM_PMCPosted 9/12/2013 4:15:54 AM
This happened
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com