I really hope MS's new emphasis on weeding out community rats isn't like PSN

#21JusticeSwordPosted 9/12/2013 5:13:20 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Well if psn is as bad as you say TC, howcome more people use it than XBL, & why since 2007 have I not had a similar experience?

Justin Bieber is more popular than me, must mean he's a great guy

I can dig through gmail and SS it to show where Sony banned me for a lame reason. But I guess ponies don't honor their wagers, so...

Thats got nothing to do with me, infact I even believe you were banned from home, but the month downtime aside I myself havent had any problems with psn, & assuming by all the users im guessing most people dont have a problem with psn either.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#22Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/12/2013 5:46:32 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Well if psn is as bad as you say TC, howcome more people use it than XBL, & why since 2007 have I not had a similar experience?

ponies

/thread

Just pay the OP. You made a bet now man up. You could've just played it off as if you were joking but then you said you would man up if he gave you his PSN name. He did that and more. Pay up SpaM!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#23JusticeSwordPosted 9/12/2013 5:52:51 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
JusticeSword posted...

ponies

/thread

Just pay the OP. You made a bet now man up. You could've just played it off as if you were joking but then you said you would man up if he gave you his PSN name. He did that and more. Pay up SpaM!

Even though I agree with Mr spam over most things in this forum, I fear that he has written a cheque with his keyboard that his honour cannot cash, in this instance & unfortunately my comrade (mr spam) this is going to haunt you for as long as you use this account, TC is a massive troll, & you have just resupplied him with a new kind of ammo!
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#24Exodus_PrimePosted 9/12/2013 7:23:28 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
Home still exists?

---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#25MrSpaM111Posted 9/12/2013 7:31:58 AM(edited)
JusticeSword posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
JusticeSword posted...

ponies

/thread

Even though I agree with Mr spam over most things in this forum, I fear that he has written a cheque with his keyboard that his honour cannot cash, in this instance & unfortunately my comrade (mr spam) this is going to haunt you for as long as you use this account, TC is a massive troll, & you have just resupplied him with a new kind of ammo!

Or he simply got trolled into revealing his PSN account, which I might add, sheds some light on previous topics he has created on here, such as he hates The Last Of Us, yet he's completed the entire game, he also claims to hate god of war, yet he's completed that too, very strange that you would waste your time finishing a game you hate.

Also for him to have got banned from psn for 6 months, he must have been doing something pretty dodgy in home, they don't hand out bans like that for no reason.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#26MetroidFan9999Posted 9/12/2013 7:28:31 AM
TC your reassurance threads are so comforting, thanks =)
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif