Xbox fights back against the trolls

#11yazman666Posted 9/12/2013 6:43:06 AM
They should make another 180 and name it "XBONE". Dont they listen to us???
---
Death is hereditary.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
#12LovecraftiangodPosted 9/12/2013 6:44:56 AM
Snoop dog changed his name to snoop lion. So that tweet doesn't even make sense
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#13Laylow12Posted 9/12/2013 7:03:04 AM(edited)
The XBONE is legendary for its ability to play TV and watch American Football. It can play games on the side but its 30% weaker than the competition and $100 more. It does watch you and report back to advertisers, so that's a great way for you to show your love for Microsoft and support their bank accounts. All in all, the XBONE is the console for the buyer who wants less than the best available and is willing to pay more for that privilege.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/12/2013 7:45:44 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
I'd say that's more confirmation that they are simply accepting it now rather than speaking out about it.

I might send Larry an army beret in the posts with a note attached saying 'Hey Larry, now you can live the dream of being a major in the armed forces! you don't have to pretend any more!'

You owe Apd 100 dollars bro! Pay up!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#15GingaritoPosted 9/12/2013 7:49:14 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
I'd say that's more confirmation that they are simply accepting it now rather than speaking out about it.

I might send Larry an army beret in the posts with a note attached saying 'Hey Larry, now you can live the dream of being a major in the armed forces! you don't have to pretend any more!'

Do you have a job? You're constantly on this board.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#16_Sovereign_Posted 9/12/2013 8:28:17 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

That makes absolutely no sense.

Really? It makes perfect sense.
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
#17Joey-ZazaPosted 9/12/2013 9:45:34 AM
It makes no sense because the joke was so shallow and stupid that any intellgent person can't figure out why something like that would be poted in the first place.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-