Your reaction: Major Nelson challenges BBC to a debate.

#11embrandedonePosted 9/12/2013 11:35:37 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Major "FlipSwitch" Nelson is the closest thing Microsoft has to a customer liaison who can sometimes be taken seriously.

So glad that nickname is catching on LOL!

No love for Lying Larry? :(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#12THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/12/2013 11:50:03 AM
embrandedone posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Major "FlipSwitch" Nelson is the closest thing Microsoft has to a customer liaison who can sometimes be taken seriously.

So glad that nickname is catching on LOL!

No love for Lying Larry? :(

Not bad either.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#13GoldenEye8686Posted 9/12/2013 11:51:43 AM
charey posted...
Ummm why would they be debating the BBC? I see no reason for the BBC to side against the X1, it's a news company and one of the least biased news corps still around.

Least biased? LOL
---
Youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#14robert43sPosted 9/12/2013 12:01:15 PM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
charey posted...
Ummm why would they be debating the BBC? I see no reason for the BBC to side against the X1, it's a news company and one of the least biased news corps still around.

Least biased? LOL

LOL, I thought it was the most biased depending on political party it siding with now.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk - level 200 Strider
GT: DragonHunter720 - level 200 Sorcerer
#15Orange_ApplesPosted 9/12/2013 12:39:40 PM
MN doesn't know anything though.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#16kakarot-uchihaPosted 9/17/2013 7:12:23 PM
wth, im guessing 'your reaction' meant hypothetical . i thought there was a debate. and also we cannot call that guy bbc. seriously. buster's fine, but bbc? i thought it was the real one, but cmon. i dont think id call it debating either, i watched an almost 2 hr "debate" and just kept waiting and waiting for whatever got people on here all excited and heated... it never happened... people on here have made way better points on both sides. there was a full 1/2 hr on the paywall. all he had to say was that it was the principle, the PRINCIPLE, of a pricegouging paywall that he wouldn't support. a 1/2 hr of 'but a paywall', 'i dont care about a paywall' ' but a paywall' , 'its worth it'. 'paywall' never even explained his position. he didnt even have the courtesy to know what games were free with ps+. he let the xbox guy think it was just old games. neither side got thier points across. they both just made fun of eachothers systems. buster should write some points down and be prepared to just have 'for the love of games' discussion, cause i think the xbox guy attempted it. there was NO winner and we ALL lost. i want that time back.

my reaction: disappointed

but yeah of course id watch a legit debate
#17axelfooley2k5Posted 9/17/2013 7:17:50 PM
regsantotomas posted...
If Microsoft agreed to that, their PR are bigger idiots than I thought.

larry hyrb still works for them
the pr is in serious trouble already
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#18mankindismymaskPosted 9/17/2013 7:23:39 PM
LOL

(literally my reaction)
#19Foxx3kPosted 9/17/2013 8:07:21 PM
I'd rather see like ... Panello vs. Cerny. I consider them both relatively well spoken.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#20googlerPosted 9/17/2013 8:19:00 PM
Wait so is majornelson going to fight with the news organization or the "other" kind of BBC?...I'm hoping the latter