I think a lot of you need to read this.

#1HelmesSeiferPosted 9/12/2013 11:04:04 AM
http://lifehacker.com/the-psychology-of-a-fanboy-why-you-keep-buying-the-sam-1300451596

Free yourselves!
---
Xbox live Gamertag: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#2whitelytningPosted 9/12/2013 11:13:50 AM
Too long.

Did not read.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#3Gamer4e4Posted 9/12/2013 11:15:13 AM
whitelytning posted...
Too long.

Did not read.

Illiterate or lazy?
#4maheo30Posted 9/12/2013 11:23:47 AM
I don't know if I'm a fanboy of xbox or not. I have had positive experiences with the hardware and games going back to the original xbox. I've never had an issue with them crapping out right after the warranty. My brother still has and uses his launch 360. I haven't had any issues with my 360 either. Plus, the controller feels great in my hands.

I can't say the same for my experience with the playstation console. It was a nightmare. I went through 3 of the original system and never could get them to work for very long. I had the same issue with the PS2 but this time wasn't stupid enough to buy another one. The DS controllers always felt awkward and uncomfortable in my hands.

So for me, one product worked great while the other product crapped out on a consistent basis. Xbox games appealed to me more than PS games did. So for years I've stayed loyal to MS. That may change with the next system. We will see.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#5whitelytningPosted 9/12/2013 11:24:02 AM
Lazy/don't care.

Are you pms-ing or mad?
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#6NeoMonkPosted 9/12/2013 11:25:42 AM
whitelytning posted...
Lazy/don't care.

Are you pms-ing or mad?

Coming from the one raging bcuz "too many words"? Classic
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7EllesarienPosted 9/12/2013 11:26:35 AM
whitelytning posted...
Lazy/don't care.

Are you pms-ing or mad?

Probably just wondering the purpose of posting that you DIDN'T read something. I wonder that alot.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#8mrpicPosted 9/12/2013 11:28:32 AM
it's boring and insulting to assume i base my hardware choices on the facts that sony suck and Microsoft is awesome.

but seriously it condescending tripe and you should feel bad for linking it.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 9/12/2013 11:32:22 AM
While I have no intention of reading whatever is behind that link, I did want to mention my appreciation of your usage of "a lot" in the topic title. That is a rare site around here. :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10kingrat2314Posted 9/12/2013 11:58:51 AM
mrpic posted...
it's boring and insulting to assume i base my hardware choices on the facts that sony suck and Microsoft is awesome.

but seriously it condescending tripe and you should feel bad for linking it.

Whatever you say.
---
Tread lightly.