EDGE: PS4 is 50% faster than XBone. Multiple developers confirmed the difference

#341Ryan-06Posted 9/14/2013 1:55:55 AM
To 500 brothers!

I have the PS4 POWEEEEEEEEEERR!! Heee-man!

\^o^/
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks.
#342jrb363Posted 9/14/2013 5:31:33 AM
pblimp360 posted...
I'd really love to know exactly who these developers are.

My guess: Naughty Dog is trolling the Xbone.
---
Systems owned: Genesis, SNES, TG-16, PSX, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, 360, Wii, PS3, GB, GameGear, GB pocket, GBA, GBA SP, Virtua Boy, Neo-Geo Color, PSP, DS, 3DS
#343FenriswolfPosted 9/14/2013 5:54:16 AM
ScaryLlama posted...
pblimp360 posted...
^ The ignorant fanboys mentality right there.

"I hope M$ goes away so that gaming on my Sony product will once again reign supreme!"

Ignoring the fact that competition is a major part why the Sony products have been pushed into developing more and better features and games.

When will you people ever learn?

ignore the fact that M$ isn't Sony's only competition and they did quite well in the PSX/PS2 years with little to no real opponent. Also, just because MS and their poisonous policies exit the gaming stage, doesn't mean someone else won't step in, as has happened before.

When will people accept that MS isn't bringing anything good to the gaming industry?

The Sony fannie says what?

Funnily enough, you have no problem with Sony's own shoddy policies, such as lying about its hardware performance. Remember when they promised that PS3 would run games at 120 FPS? And all the BS with PS2's Emotion Engine?

And it's Sony who got arrogant at E3 2006, nearly went bankrupt and resorted to copying MS, only doing a half-arsed job at it. Online gaming networks, standard HDDs, and Trophies are some of the things they copied from MS, too bad they couldn't stop accounts from being stolen.
---
Hello
#344Ch3wyPosted 9/14/2013 6:26:57 AM
SORS_IMMANIS posted...

Ch3wy posted...
And if I were a shill, I would be promoting the XB1. I'm not. I don't think you should buy it right away, wait if anything.

Defending Microsoft is all I've ever seen you do on this board.

Quoting a post of mine where I wasn't defending Microsoft doesn't really support that claim.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#345Ryan-06Posted 9/14/2013 6:53:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2pIv0kt.gif
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks.
#346mini_blightPosted 9/14/2013 7:09:20 AM
SORS_IMMANIS posted...

Frankly, Sony were lucky to even survive the last gen.

Who said they survived?
#347ILikesCheesePosted 9/14/2013 7:12:51 AM
LOL

This topic was posted yesterday morning and it already has about 350 posts. Without reading a single post I can just feel the XBoners seething.

Too funny.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#348Ryan-06Posted 9/14/2013 7:21:29 AM(edited)
mini_blight posted...
SORS_IMMANIS posted...

Frankly, Sony were lucky to even survive the last gen.

Who said they survived?

You're right, they did damn well despite coming out a whole year after the 360, and now it outsells the 360 in total to date.
And PS3 had the best and most unique exclusives this gen with many awards and reviews. GoW, Heavy Rain, MGS4, Beyond, Last of Us, Uncharted, Killzone etc.

So if that was an attempt at making a witty comeback against Sony, you failed lol...
---
#349DarkestSouls(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 9:17:21 AM
if you google PS4 faster, you can see practically every single gaming media reporting this news.

IGN article has over 17K comments, Gamespot's has over 6300 comments, etc....so this is really big news
#350stimshady08Posted 9/14/2013 9:24:45 AM
I've seen this whole thing. They also talked favorably about xbox in the same conversation but we would never post that on the xbox board, huh?