Don't worry, even if XB1 is weaker than PS4 it's still vastly superior to XB 360

#21XBOXvsPCPosted 9/13/2013 7:27:32 AM
Weaker? That's weird...I'm pretty sure the Xbox can handle a single car on screen at 30fps.
#22stawg007Posted 9/13/2013 7:52:58 AM
Flare1721 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Yep - me too.

It's the Sony fanboys who can't stop making topic after topic about what a POS the XB1 is.

But yea - the difference between 360 games and XB1 games is phenomenal. After 7 years I'm ready for a way more powerful console, and the improved games that it affords.

Most likely because X1 fanboys keep making topics on the PS4 board saying the X1 is more powerful. PS4 gets just as many trolls.

Not even close

The 4 board gets its xbox trolls but it's nowhere near as overrun as this board is with the Sony crowd, there seems to be more Sony trolls here than actual xbox one fans

But it was the same on the ps3 and 360 boards too
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#23EllesarienPosted 9/13/2013 7:55:33 AM
Flare1721 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Yep - me too.

It's the Sony fanboys who can't stop making topic after topic about what a POS the XB1 is.

But yea - the difference between 360 games and XB1 games is phenomenal. After 7 years I'm ready for a way more powerful console, and the improved games that it affords.

Most likely because X1 fanboys keep making topics on the PS4 board saying the X1 is more powerful. PS4 gets just as many trolls.

Resorting to just flat out lying now eh? Pretty much on par with the class level of the Ponies.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#24SunDevil77Posted 9/13/2013 7:56:27 AM
knightimex posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I'm worried, Knight. Will you cuddle me?

Can we play smash bros together?

If you think you can handle my Ice Climbers ;)
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#25The_DOAMPosted 9/13/2013 2:20:10 PM
Bryant187 posted...
The_DOAM posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
The Sony Fanboys just wish they could afford Xbox Live and actually have a great online experience. They can't, so going on the FREE Xbox One forums will give them a little taste of greatness.

PS4 charges for online and live for the 360 will probably get the axe sometime soon after the ONE launches. Just like the original Xbox so all of your online achievements will get the axe as none of those things are moving to the ONE with you. Even your online purchases.

So you basically spent all that money to rent online gaming and rent digital games......
PC doesn't have that issue as the internet would has to collapse in your cse it will just be the death of live for the 360.

You do know swiching to ps4 and x1 transfers their trophies/achievements and both will suffer the loss of all downloaded content.

Trophies/Achievements/Coins the big difference is that unlike trophies and achievements Nintendo's coins are actually used for something. But yeah what's the point of transferring trophies and Achievements if the system doesn't recognize the game you got those things in. It'll remain some useless number but it will be some useless number you can't go back and source.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#26knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 3:35:38 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
knightimex posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I'm worried, Knight. Will you cuddle me?

Can we play smash bros together?

If you think you can handle my Ice Climbers ;)

I haven't played smash since 2002, you would hand me my ass. Lol

I really really really want to be good at that game again.
---
Being shocked why a console can't perform on the same level of PC is like being shocked why a pickup truck isn't on the same level as a train.