Kids will get the PS4....men will get the Xbox One.

#11MetroidFan9999Posted 9/13/2013 8:07:44 AM
pblimp360 posted...
This topic...As a man...I LIKE IT!!

SORS_IMMANIS posted...
I support this topic, as it helps display how silly Xbox fanboys are.

---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#12Bryant187Posted 9/13/2013 8:07:51 AM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
Kids will be on playstation home, Men will be video chatting with hot women on kinect.

Kids will adapt to the laggy software found on PS3.....Men know that only software found in the XBox 360 is suffice.

As a man, I am getting an Xbox One.

Im just gonna fix this.

There most likely be more kids on psn this time around do to it being the cheaper conole like it was with the 360.

Really talking to hot women? I don't doubt there will be some beautiful girls/woman playing, but that doesn't mean they'll be looking to hook up. Id rather hav fellow gamers men and women alike to play with so I can have potential like minded convrsations. If I want to hit up women I think my wife will kick my butt.

And I do believe software will vary game wise. But I'm looking forward to the X1 over the ps4.
---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.
#13blitz_0623Posted 9/13/2013 8:11:43 AM
And people wonder why there are so many Sony trolls around here
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#14blitz_0623Posted 9/13/2013 8:11:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15Nice_RobbyPosted 9/13/2013 8:12:04 AM
You can't deny that a lot of kids will be getting a ps4, it's the price that must be paid for being the most popular console before release. When they(kids) see that it's the most popular one they will want it and the parents will be happy it's cheaper.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#16XBOXvsPCPosted 9/13/2013 8:13:10 AM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
Kids will be on playstation home, Men will be video chatting with hot women on kinect.

Kids will adapt to the laggy software found on PS3.....Men know that only software found in the XBox 360 is suffice.

As a man, I am getting an Xbox One.

Right there
#17Nice_RobbyPosted 9/13/2013 8:14:05 AM
Nice_Robby posted...
You can't deny that a lot of kids will be getting a ps4, it's the price that must be paid for being the most popular console before release. When they(kids) see that it's the most popular one they will want it and the parents will be happy it's cheaper.

I do want to state that this topic is still dumb. Especially the "men" part.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#18Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 8:15:10 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Ha! And the Xbots say Sony fanboys are bad.

You are - and you know it - but keep playing coy.

And while this topic is ridiculous troll bait, it's only a reaction to your constant invasion and endless trolling on the XB1 board.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#19GGscrubPosted 9/13/2013 8:18:27 AM
Men will buy whatever they want and not care about GFaqs nerd fights.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#20GingaritoPosted 9/13/2013 8:20:25 AM
Hello MEN how are you today?
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!