Kids will get the PS4....men will get the Xbox One.

#71Genocidex3Posted 9/14/2013 3:47:05 AM
SuperShadowAce posted...
No, adults will build a PC.

---
Playing: BF3, AC3, SR4
Psn: Genocidex3
#72singhellotakuPosted 9/14/2013 4:03:45 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
TC, you are an embarrassment
#73possessionPosted 9/14/2013 4:30:35 AM
I hope you enjoy your One, but really...all fanboys are pathetic. And this display proves it.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Primal Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Chaos Legion, Legacy of Kain, Primal
#74possessionPosted 9/14/2013 4:34:40 AM
Moose_Of_Woe posted...
What is a man?

A miserable pile of secrets?
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Primal Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Chaos Legion, Legacy of Kain, Primal
#75BlueJester007Posted 9/14/2013 8:52:21 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to suffering

I like that, but see it more like this :

Some stuff.

Actually, the point of my post was to demonstrate the trivialness and interchangability of the TC's claim. For something as trivial as consoles, you could interchange "men" and "kid" and get the same argument. It's why the TC's doesn't hold water.
It is also why Yoda's saying from the prequels doesn't make a whole lot of sense because all the words are interchangable. Hate could also lead to fear and fear could lead to suffering then to anger.

This is why, in one of my follow up posts, I stated "Let me share some realism with ya, TC". And then did another argument in the same style. That time, none of the words were interchangable.
---
Deus Ex: Human Revelation OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
#76Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/14/2013 8:56:30 AM
Moose_Of_Woe posted...
What is a man?

to a lot of young inner city youth a man is when you've been through prison thus automatically making you a man. What they don't know is the horrors these 'men' experience in the less guarded blind spots in the prison, like the shower room...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#77chrish909Posted 9/14/2013 9:26:12 AM
Tc is right.

Just compare the commercials. Look at knack. Look at the maturity of ps gamers.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#78Demon_AckerPosted 9/14/2013 9:29:12 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Moose_Of_Woe posted...
What is a man?

to a lot of young inner city youth a man is when you've been through prison thus automatically making you a man. What they don't know is the horrors these 'men' experience in the less guarded blind spots in the prison, like the shower room...

To others though, a man is a miserable little pile of secrets!
#79josuna123Posted 9/14/2013 9:41:18 AM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
Kids will be on playstation home, Men will be video chatting with hot women on kinect.

Kids will adapt to the laggy software found on PS3.....Men know that only software found in the XBox 360 is suffice.

As a man, I am getting an Xbox One.

10/10. Thank you for helping me reassure my manliness.
#80Flare1721Posted 9/14/2013 9:45:07 AM
Maybe men with psychological problems will get the Xbone but any real man wants the best. And they can only have the best on PS4.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!