Ps fanboys attacking microsoft on all fronts

#1mrpicPosted 9/13/2013 9:06:12 AM
Is it me or are playstation fan boys attacking Microsoft wherever and whenever they can, so many threads about 50% 30% faster so many people retweeting re posting and basically attacking xbox one in whatever way they can.

I for one am sick of it, i search online looking for interesting news about the console im buying (xbox) and all i can find is threads full of play station fans harassing xbox fans.
#2Decimator11Posted 9/13/2013 9:07:18 AM
mrpic posted...
Is it me or are playstation fan boys attacking Microsoft wherever and whenever they can, so many threads about 50% 30% faster so many people retweeting re posting and basically attacking xbox one in whatever way they can.

I for one am sick of it, i search online looking for interesting news about the console im buying (xbox) and all i can find is threads full of play station fans harassing xbox fans.

Just roll with the punches and put the trolls on ignore. Makes the board a much better place.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#3IminyourclosetPosted 9/13/2013 9:07:25 AM
Apparently any post or link saying the PS4 is more powerful is an attack on people buying an Xbox One
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#4Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 9:07:35 AM
mrpic posted...

It's been like this since E3. Nothing we can do about it.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#5DarkestSoulsPosted 9/13/2013 9:07:48 AM
it's just many 360 fans turned into PS4 fans, that's why you see a lot more PS fans nowadays, while Xbones number is dwindling
#6Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 9:08:30 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
Apparently any post or link saying the PS4 is more powerful is an attack on people buying an Xbox One

it is when it's posted ad naseum over and over and over again.

Also accompanied by "have fun with your inferior POS Xboners!!"
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7TreasureHunterGPosted 9/13/2013 9:09:03 AM
Well, unfortunately the only news right now is how the PS4 is more powerful than the XBOne in almost every way... sorry... :(
---
http://i.imgur.com/GqJTaKQ.jpg
#8TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/13/2013 9:09:35 AM
as the pack leader ramsus said, this is their chance at "revenge" after the fetid launches of ps3 and vita. petty, disgusting.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#9mrpic(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:09:43 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...

coming on the xbox forum to do so is yes.
#10TBONE_OGPosted 9/13/2013 9:11:52 AM(edited)
You can't get through a page on this board without a topic mentioning the PS4.

Sad trolls are sad.
---
Always O.G.