Ps fanboys attacking microsoft on all fronts

#131LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/14/2013 11:19:37 AM
On top of that the mods did jack squat in that time period. PS3 boys took 4 years of essentially unmodded trolling and they survived. MS boys are having a bit of a rough patch before launch and they are QQing and are about to collapse because they are eating what they served a few years ago? Lol.
MS boys are weak!
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#132LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/14/2013 11:21:59 AM
renskyfire posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
thisranks posted...
Not that i'm condoning what some of the PS4 fan base is doing right but you guys are doing a wonderful job of ignoring the fact that this was done to the PS3 fan base by some of the 360 fan base on their forum as well as the PS2 when the XBOX released.

Don't bother pretending that didn't happen, either. Even those of us who don't make a big deal out of this saw it during both the PS2/XBOX and PS3/360 eras.

You just can't handle the fact that you are getting a taste of your own medicine. Don't think Gamefaqs didn't notice it, either. They allowed the MS fan base to attack the Sony fan base on their forums ad nauseum. It would be hypocritical of them to spare your feelings when the MS fan base wasn't sparing the Sony fan base.

Let me remind you again, though ... it's not all of us attacking you. I don't care to kick someone on the ground even if that person was kicking me when the situation was reversed.

I do think this should be allowed, though. Hypocrites always deserve a taste of their own medicine.

"Stands up and claps" Someone give this man a medal.

Don't forget the fact that the 360 fanbase did it for 4 STRAIGHT YEARS!

Except it is blind revenge. Hell it could very well be all the 360 fans that left the X1 for a PS4 are a good chunk of the trolls. Not to mention by your logic that means Xbox fanboys will have every right to make dozens of troll topics for the PS5. After all, it will be the Sony fanboys getting a taste of their own medicine. Who cares if the people getting the PS5 are the trolls here right now, the Sony fanboys sure don't care if the 360 trolls are the people on the X1 boards. But then, I imagine the taste of their own medicine is the excuse they give for just wanting to be trolls.

That just it bro...

I love the fanboys, I love the trolls. It's what happens in a console war. Been in the game since NES vs Sega Genesis. Its nothing new and it will never change.
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#133LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/14/2013 11:28:54 AM
That's why I laugh at the folks that are like "but but teh we should not fight and like everything even tho my consol is bettah!"

You think this madness is perpetuated by just fools on a forum? The wars were started by the companies themselves because they sell systems. Look at the igns, the kotokus, the neogafs the gametrailers.

Its all click bait to keep the war goin. Tell me im not the only one that sees it.
---
#134oblivionproPosted 9/14/2013 11:46:32 AM
yeah, cause the 360 fanboys didn't post on the ps3 forums when they were in a slump or when they were hacked. as a Microsoft spokesman once said: DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
#135ID15Posted 9/14/2013 11:49:55 AM
^^^what the above poster said^^^ Microsoft fanboys are just as bad, if they saw an opportunity to do the same, they would.
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#136FatCatAttackPosted 9/14/2013 11:51:49 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
On top of that the mods did jack squat in that time period. PS3 boys took 4 years of essentially unmodded trolling and they survived. MS boys are having a bit of a rough patch before launch and they are QQing and are about to collapse because they are eating what they served a few years ago? Lol.
MS boys are weak!

Yeah the kind of stuff that went in the PS3 boards was sickening. Had the concept of internet bullying existed then about half those jokers deserved a knock on their door. What's going on here is relatively mild.

PS3 game boards got even worse in some regards. MGS4 board was a warzone. I had to seclude my self entirely to avoid the mass spoilers both real and fake being posted by trolls.
---
ilcal: Everything makes baby jesus cry. That's why i hate babies.
CS Turgid_Walrus
#137LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/14/2013 11:58:51 AM
FatCatAttack posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
MS boys are weak!

Yeah the kind of stuff that went in the PS3 boards was sickening. Had the concept of internet bullying existed then about half those jokers deserved a knock on their door. What's going on here is relatively mild.

PS3 game boards got even worse in some regards. MGS4 board was a warzone. I had to seclude my self entirely to avoid the mass spoilers both real and fake being posted by trolls.

Lol. Oh man. Memories. Remember the Heavenly Sword board? It was WW3 up in there. It was the first good game the ps3 got and the 360 boys went ape **** on it.
---
#138Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/14/2013 12:09:09 PM
Fanboys are usually insecure, but Sony fans seem to be more so than any other.
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#139TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/14/2013 12:09:51 PM
luvkonn23 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
I too am a victim of fanboy bullying. My neighbors' weeaboo 22 year old kid was awkwardly talking to me about videogames one day. I brought up that I'm going to pick up on Xbox One, and he paused, and said I'm a "disgrace to the uniform" I wear.

A few nights later, he threw a brick through my back glass door, and he tosses his dog's poopie bags into our yard.

I can't believe after serving my country, and spending a total of four years overseas, I get treated like garbage by some community college nerd. All over an entertainment device. As messed up as many parts of the world are, I think the saddest thing is that the West is lapsing into extended adolescence, with mid-20s adults arguing about videogame consoles or finding crap like HIMYM funny. It should be a hobby, not a lifestyle, unless you have a job in the videogame industry. Sorry.

He wears fedoras ffs

and yet you namecall, insult his choice on clothing and generalize a segment of the population about the preferences they have on tv shows. you're no better than he is.

do not use serving in the military as a cop out. thats just disgusting.

yeah, I'm terrible, not destroying his property and all. he even hit my dachshund in the yard.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#140mhollan3Posted 9/14/2013 12:17:10 PM
Sony had to attract tons of fans after their hacking debacle.

It worked. For a perfect game system in today's economy, it needs to have the following...

1. XBox One's server backing. Xbox Live Gold has ALWAYS had better multiplayer for me than PSN. Sadly, that is worth the cost of Gold.

2. NO EXTRA FEE FOR USING NETFLIX OR ANY VIDEO STREAMING SERVICE THAT COSTS MONEY IN ANY FORM. It's complete GARBAGE that if I want to watch Netflix, a service I pay for, I have to pay an additional fee for (( Ranges from differing prices, the fee, I know. But my point stands. ))

3. Copy PSN's Instant Game Collection. Always have 10-ish games you can download and play for free, with the titles shifting from the newest game (( Let's say if it launched, Diablo 3 would be free for one month for players, ranging downward from titles such as Borderlands 2, Arkham City, Fez, and indie games as well. )) PSN and XBL costs the same per year, so...

4. If MS made it? Have a partition for a Windows platform, either 8 or RT. I don't understand why we'd have to pay $500 for a game system and it couldn't have a solid-state with some extras. Windows costs nothing for MS. :P

5. No gimmicky Kinect junk. I've seen it, and the people I know don't use it. The Kinect is great with folk who have kids and stuff, but...

6. Youtube or similar video uploading by default. Why should we have to buy streamers and stuff? Have it built into the architecture and enable all games to be recorded. Forever. The publishers can stick it 'cause folk'll do it anyway.

7. Get rid of the TV crap, or make it better. I for one don't care about watching the latest episode of Dexter off my Xbox. Sure, let us use a bit of its HDD to record TV if we have a cablebox or something, but don't make it a selling point. I want to be a Ghost, not watch Ghost.

I think that's it.