Ps fanboys attacking microsoft on all fronts

#161pblimp360Posted 9/14/2013 5:27:17 PM
NSGraphite posted...
Some things and people just need to be trolled. this is one of those things. what microsoft tried to pull is nigh unforgiveable and gamers need to make sure ms remembers how much they screwed up and they have a long way to go before they back into out good graces.

Right...But you realize MS themselves isn't going through these constant trolling attacks from you guys but regular innocent gamers, right?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#162captsplatter_1Posted 9/14/2013 5:40:11 PM
Just let them know that PC is still way more powerful than PS4. That will shut them up. I'm getting a PS4, but this is exactly why I don't pick on you guys.
#163LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/14/2013 5:46:07 PM
News update yall,
Rumors are drip feeding in about preorder numbers.

XBone at just under 1 million.
PS4 at just over 2 million.

Looks like all the Gamestop anecdotes were right. It all matches up.
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#164LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/14/2013 5:47:24 PM
That is Gamestop only.
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#165BlackReignMCWPosted 9/14/2013 5:50:14 PM
captsplatter_1 posted...
Just let them know that PC is still way more powerful than PS4. That will shut them up. I'm getting a PS4, but this is exactly why I don't pick on you guys.

If only all PC's had the same features making them all better than the PS4 or Xbox 1
---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#166Ryan-06Posted 9/14/2013 10:48:15 PM(edited)
Mr_Delcroix posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

That's what you get for using such a dumb and awful buzzword from 4chan and crap. Take your Sony-N words back there, bigot. Bringing system wars and fanboyism to a new low here, and a suspension to boot.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks.
#167deadmarvPosted 9/15/2013 4:12:53 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Over the months on this board, I've seen posts from Sony guys saying that they're ashamed to be apart of that community. Even when I read my X1 articles as I do, going through the comments, I see a lot of Sony guys bashing the system in any way possible. If it aint this, they'll complain about that. It's sad how that's the cool thing to do these days. To bash X1. I've even seen some call the people interested in X1 stupid, morons, etc.

So basically, my ignore list is growing by the day lol.

Agreed, but I've also seen microsoft fans call Sony fans stupid, idiotic, and immature. It's this blind fanaticism on both sides that should be stopped.
#168deadmarvPosted 9/15/2013 4:14:55 AM
pblimp360 posted...
NSGraphite posted...
Some things and people just need to be trolled. this is one of those things. what microsoft tried to pull is nigh unforgiveable and gamers need to make sure ms remembers how much they screwed up and they have a long way to go before they back into out good graces.

Right...But you realize MS themselves isn't going through these constant trolling attacks from you guys but regular innocent gamers, right?

And that's why I've stopped.
#169chrish909Posted 9/15/2013 4:19:05 AM
Sony fanboys really are the worst

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

I could post another 2 different articales saying how sony fanboys are the worst, but I feel sorry for them. There are no articales about microsoft fanboys.

Im about to stop coming to the boards, these fanboys are just weird and awkward. They are impossible to debate with, and clearly a lot of them are antisocial weirdos with no life besides trolling the x1 board.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#170ILikesCheesePosted 9/15/2013 6:31:15 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
Apparently any post or link saying the PS4 is more powerful is an attack on people buying an Xbox One

Yes, the TC's thought process here reminds me of how Christians refer to Pro Choice advocates as "infringing on their religious beliefs."

Talk about small minded, self-obsessed tunnel-vision....

-
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?