Ps fanboys attacking microsoft on all fronts

#191Foxx3kPosted 9/15/2013 4:33:46 PM
Fanboys would give up their own happiness if it meant that a competing group would be less happy. That's their nature.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#192pblimp360Posted 9/15/2013 4:36:35 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Fanboys would give up their own happiness if it meant that a competing group would be less happy. That's their nature.

I don't get that mentality but looking around here, I'd say they get happiness from trying to take away others if anything.

I'm just trying to figure out when it stopped being about games.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#193VioletZer0Posted 9/15/2013 4:44:12 PM
mike468 posted...
Please enlighten us then as to what Sony exclusives (aside from God of War) are actually better than the Xbox's?

Killzone? - Titanfall is going to **** all over it
Resistance - sucks
Uncharted - overhyped
Metal gear Solid - trash
Gran Turismo - outdated

Neither of the exclusives look great.

Which is why the PS4 wins by default.
#194Soar2344Posted 9/15/2013 4:50:41 PM
mike468 posted...
Please enlighten us then as to what Sony exclusives (aside from God of War) are actually better than the Xbox's?

Resistance - sucks
Uncharted - overhyped
Metal gear Solid - trash
Gran Turismo - outdated

So many opinions.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#195NeoAndurilPosted 9/15/2013 4:57:46 PM
pblimp360 posted...
I'm just trying to figure out when it stopped being about games.

When has it ever been about games?
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#196pblimp360Posted 9/15/2013 5:48:59 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
When has it ever been about games?

For real gamers, it's always been about games. A bunch of fealty-prone idiots have turned that into what we see here now unfortunately.

I've been a gamer since I was about 4-5 years old, watching my uncle play the Atari and Nintendo and have been playing/owning every system since then so long as I could afford it, and this mentality people get in their heads that you need to attack other gamers day in and day out over what they like due to some misplaced loyalty to a plastic piece of tech is scary insane to me.

How do you explain the Sony boys who are still doing this on this board right now?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#197NeoAndurilPosted 9/16/2013 8:50:00 PM
pblimp360 posted...
For real gamers, it's always been about games.

There are maybe exactly two people on this board who fit this description and they rarely if ever post.

pblimp360 posted...
this mentality people get in their heads that you need to attack other gamers day in and day out over what they like due to some misplaced loyalty to a plastic piece of tech is scary insane to me.

Hey something we can agree on. I'm not so sure you aren't guilty of exactly this.

pblimp360 posted...

How do you explain the Sony boys who are still doing this on this board right now?

That's easy. Most of them aren't sony boys, ponys, or anything else. They are people who realize who the easy marks are here and they get a healthy amount of goats every time they post.

The truth is you and your type have been mislabeling people from the start. You're part of the problem. You stop letting the trolls troll you so easily they will go back to the vita and RE6 boards.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#198youngskillzPosted 9/16/2013 8:56:51 PM
mike468 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
MVNeo posted...
mrpic posted...
Is it me or are playstation fan boys attacking Microsoft wherever and whenever they can, so many threads about 50% 30% faster so many people retweeting re posting and basically attacking xbox one in whatever way they can.

I for one am sick of it, i search online looking for interesting news about the console im buying (xbox) and all i can find is threads full of play station fans harassing xbox fans.

It's what happens when your console of choice has no actual games or exclusives. We've been dealing with it since 2005 with these Sony fanboys. They have nothing else better to do.

How's the weather back there in 2007

Resistance - sucks
Uncharted - overhyped
Metal gear Solid - trash
Gran Turismo - outdated

lol...

this post is hilarious.

also titanfall isn't even a xbox exclusive nor is it a launch title, while killzone is both to ps4.

xbox fans really are some of the most delusional, next to nintendo fans.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Severed Fate, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Evertrapped, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#199C810Posted 9/16/2013 9:10:58 PM
mrpic posted...
Is it me or are playstation fan boys attacking Microsoft wherever and whenever they can, so many threads about 50% 30% faster so many people retweeting re posting and basically attacking xbox one in whatever way they can.

I for one am sick of it, i search online looking for interesting news about the console im buying (xbox) and all i can find is threads full of play station fans harassing xbox fans.

I'm sure this has already been said, but I don't want to read through 20 pages of stuff, so I apologize if this is redundant.

I don't know where you where around the release of the PS3 and Vita, but Xbox fans flooded the their message boards and belittled, trolled, and screwed up their boards much like what is being done to the Xbox One board now. I think the Playstation fans are finally just getting back at the Xbox since Xbox fans trolled their boards for years.

The main problem is that if you can't take it, don't dish it out. Xbox fans thought their platform was invincible, but once all of the problems with the One surfaced, they acted like they never did anything like that. I get that not all Xbox fans did that, I for one didn't since I don't care in the slightest what the other people have to say about my console of choice, and that some people are new here. So it's unfair to those people, but the same could be said about PS3 and Vita fans.

In the end, everybody should just stick to their own boards. Want to rip on the other console? Do it on your own board. Want to genuinely talk about the other console? Then go to those boards and post. But all fans need to calm down. I'm changing sides to the PS4, but I don't rip on or troll the One.

I know this will fall on deaf ears, but I just wanted to say my piece
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
#200ILikesCheesePosted 9/18/2013 9:33:37 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
This. Halo is trash.

You post this after that? Was this supposed to "one-up" the guy? You GTFO. Halo is a great franchise.

Franchise? No. It was a great pair of games (1 and 2), and then just regurgitated same-old-same-old in 3 and 4.

Same with Gears of War.

And Forza is just the weaker cousin to Gran Turismo IMO.

I did REALLY prefer Alan Wake to the Uncharted series though. However, that other guy failed to mention Last of Us, Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls in his "Xbox exclusives are better than PS exclusives!" silly rant. Fable is fine and all, but not THAT fine.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?