Can someone please say at least ONE advantage the XBox One has over the PS4?

#111captsplatter_1Posted 9/13/2013 9:15:03 PM
Kane90987 posted...
Well, if you like bending over and letting Bill Gates **** you hard, then that's an advantage.

Bill Gates does nothing but collect his paycheck. He's semi retired.
#112captsplatter_1Posted 9/13/2013 9:16:13 PM
Forza even if it's an incomplete game.
#113Fou LuPosted 9/13/2013 9:32:53 PM
Sure, it's not made by Sony. That means your console won't be made of an inferior-grade plastic that chips when it touches the ground. It won't start smoking or catch on fire from just having it on like Sony-brand TVs do. Basically, you buy a Xbox One, you're going to get some serious quality put into it.

As long as you don't buy a launch console, but that applies to all companies. Never buy a launch console...
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#114TeleriumPosted 9/13/2013 9:55:29 PM
Mister_Spyker posted...
Can someone please say at least ONE advantage the XBox One has over the PS4?

Home Defense, syun! Heavier in case you have to throw it at an intruder. Bigger in case you need to block said intruder's bullets first. Also more unused internal space (hence bigger) to hide concealed weapon. Integrated Kinect (redacted by HOMSEC1093) to record the incident for the police.
#115avigeant83Posted 9/13/2013 10:42:08 PM
Not a troll topic, but yea...it's a troll topic you moron.
#116blueheart100Posted 9/13/2013 11:05:37 PM
Here's one, xbox is competion to the Sony. This "encourages" Sony to keep good bussiness practices and not to pull an Xbone in the future.
---
Yes, I'm a woman and love video games.
#117zeldamaster702Posted 9/13/2013 11:30:49 PM
It will play Xbox One games better than any other system.

But in all seriousness, it's all a matter of opinion. I can see reasons why each system has an advantage, it all comes down to what you as a gamer look for in your gaming experiences.
---
And if de-elevator tries 2 bring U down. Go crazy, punch a higher floor!
#118Reginleif20Posted 9/13/2013 11:32:06 PM
Mister_Spyker posted...
Not a troll topic at all, I've been reading more about the PS4 than the One, and would like to know.

IIRC, PS4 is more powerful in terms of hardware, is faster, no mandatory kinect, lower price...
I'm serious here, it seems like XBOne has absolutely nothing better than the PS4.

The exclusives. That's just about it
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#119MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 9/13/2013 11:36:16 PM
There is no way I'm buying an Xbox One until sometime has passed and I see they don't pull any DRM trickery. Also, as long as the Kinect is mandatory I won't touch it. THAT BEING SAID, the Xbox One has the way better controller. I don't know what the hell Sony is thinking keeping the D-pad in that prime location over the analog stick.Most games these days are 3D and because of that the analog stick is used way more. Sad to see them stubbornly sticking with that same core design from the 2D days of gaming.
#120C810Posted 9/13/2013 11:40:28 PM
Can't we just let these topics die already? All that ever ends up happening is it devolves into a reassurance thread for either side. Are there no better things to talk about?
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs