Can someone please say at least ONE advantage the XBox One has over the PS4?

#141TeleriumPosted 9/14/2013 4:03:56 PM
Telerium posted...
Mister_Spyker posted...
Can someone please say at least ONE advantage the XBox One has over the PS4?

Home Defense, syun! Heavier in case you have to throw it at an intruder. Bigger in case you need to block said intruder's bullets first. Also more unused internal space (hence bigger) to hide concealed weapon. Integrated Kinect (redacted by HOMSEC1093) to record the incident for the police.

Ooh also found this in another thread!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R34WEcZFUMk&feature=youtu.be

Wow this guy quotes himself! Who does that...?
#142chuckboston2k3Posted 9/14/2013 4:22:09 PM
One box.

if it can remove clutter from my home entertainment center, I am sold.

Also, with eliminating the need for a cable/DTV box, I am saving money every month.

If only I could stream to it via my i-devices, it would become the only box for me.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: DrHeinzDoof PSN: OptimusDad
#143Jello743Posted 9/14/2013 4:30:05 PM
FREE Dedicated servers for all games (on ps4 they devs have to pay). I know, Respawn said you have to pay, but now it is changed. (crazy I know, LOGIC FTW)

4k res support for games too.
#144Rainy_David1Posted 9/14/2013 4:40:30 PM
mralpha543 posted...
I don't even play consoles, but I can name a few..

1. Xbox has Halo/other good exclusives
2. Xbox has a better online service, even if you have to pay
3. The bigger Xbox controllers are way better than the ps controllers that only look well in a child's hand

The PS4 controller is bigger than the Xbox One controller.
#145VioletZer0Posted 9/14/2013 4:42:39 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
At this point, we need to assume that the XboxOne's online infrastructure is still superior. We haven't heard much out of Sony since their promises, which doesn't mean a thing until it's implemented.

I didn't notice any difference between the two.
#146Rainy_David1Posted 9/14/2013 4:43:31 PM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
One box.

if it can remove clutter from my home entertainment center, I am sold.

Also, with eliminating the need for a cable/DTV box, I am saving money every month.

If only I could stream to it via my i-devices, it would become the only box for me.

You still need your cable box if you want to use the TV features. The cable box itself is plugged into the Xbox, not just a cable.
#147chrish909Posted 9/14/2013 4:44:00 PM
1 adavntage, better controller.

2. Better online service. Xbl is undoubtly a better service than psn (source:xbl didnt get hacked and go down for a month and a half

3. Better launch lineup. Driveclub is time trials only while forza is a full game. Besides graphics, knack could be a ps1 game. Killzone is releasing against cod and bf4 lol.

4. I wont be playing with whiny trolls

5.Halo

6.Gears

7.titanfall

8.microsft wont be going out of business in 10 years. Sony will.

9.I can trust ms to tell me if a hacker has took my personal info. I cant trust sony.

10.Kinect will offer countless advantages.

11. The nfl thing

12. I can hook my cable box up to my x1 and switch from cable to gaming.

13. Did I mention not having to play with whiny trolls
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#148Troll_DirectoryPosted 9/14/2013 5:23:32 PM
VioletZer0 posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
At this point, we need to assume that the XboxOne's online infrastructure is still superior. We haven't heard much out of Sony since their promises, which doesn't mean a thing until it's implemented.

I didn't notice any difference between the two.

^ Probably refers to dedicated servers next generation, being promoted more on XBL then PSN right now.
#149Born LuckyPosted 9/14/2013 11:00:26 PM(edited)
The fact that anyone would list "kinnect" , tells me all I need to know about how high the desperation meter has finally hit.

And this one is just plain funny

"8.microsft wont be going out of business in 10 years. Sony will."
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#150TBONE_OGPosted 9/15/2013 5:44:48 PM(edited)
TBONE_OG posted...
Azure Cloud (yup, it's going to be great)
Kinect
Controller
Launch line up
Design
Quality online/matchmaking service
American product
Custom built parts/hardware that can't be compared to "on the shelf" parts
Snap mode
HDMI in
NFL contract
Exclusive timed DLC for popular games (ie: COD)

I think that should do it...

Ahh I love how my post here got so many troll panties in a bunch after I shredded this topic to pieces. Everything listed here is an advantage for the X1.... IN MY OPINION. But hey, it so happens that a lot of people agree with me. If you don't fine, but to go mental... it's laughable.

If you can't see Kinect being an advantage over the PS4 (especially when compared to the pseye) you are a blind fan boy and my God have mercy on your soul.

As for the American product, yup you guessed it -- I'm American. I give no ducks if the console is made in China, the fact is that it's an America company with America ideas for American games for American gamers. Just the way I like it.... mmmm. That's my OPINION on it. But go ahead and whine and cry. What console did your country make? Ah that's right.....
---
Always O.G.