Can someone please say at least ONE advantage the XBox One has over the PS4?

#151Ryan-06Posted 9/22/2013 1:46:42 AM
It is hotter.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#152lindaluvPosted 9/24/2013 12:16:53 PM
chrish909 posted...
1 adavntage, better controller... IN MY OPINION.

2. Better online service. Xbl is undoubtly a better service than psn (source:xbl didnt get hacked and go down for a month and a half) fair point, but again fanboys will always defend one over the other. Both quite similar, altho xbl does tend to have A LOT more ads and .. useless crap.

3. Better launch lineup. Driveclub is time trials only while forza is a full game. Besides graphics, knack could be a ps1 game. Killzone is releasing against cod and bf4 lol. IN MY OPINION

4. I wont be playing with whiny trolls - cuz trolls dont play with themselves you know ;)

5.Halo - past its prime.. plus COD

6.Gears - COD

7.titanfall

8.microsft wont be going out of business in 10 years. Sony will. thats kind of mean T_T

9.I can trust ms to tell me if a hacker has took my personal info. I cant trust sony. soo funny.. you must not own any PCs or microsoft products.

10.Kinect will offer countless advantages. - name a few

11. The nfl thing - NFL wants money.. xbl has lots of it

12. I can hook my cable box up to my x1 and switch from cable to gaming. - seems useless

13. Did I mention not having to play with whiny trolls - both have their fare share of whiny trolls

---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#153Shik_stickPosted 9/24/2013 12:41:11 PM
RetroMUFC posted...
At least with microsoft you have a company backing it that cares about you as a consumer and your privacy and wants to market a true powerful gaming console. They've actually listened to what customers want and designed their console accordingly.

Uh, somebody call a Dr. This person has some severe brain damage.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#154crucialPosted 9/24/2013 1:37:48 PM
1.It's an american product
2.Cloud
3.Dedicated servers for all game's
4.Better controller
5.Better online
6.Better FPS like Halo and TF
7.Better launch line up
8.Exclusive NFL deal
9.Kinect 2.0 true next gen tech
10.Voice command's
11.1 year warrenty for free on day one edition's
12.Dead Rising 3
13.Smart Glass tec
14.I like there exclusives better
15.It's the go to console again for FPS
16.Timed DLC and exclusives
#155youngskillzPosted 9/24/2013 2:24:30 PM
Shik_stick posted...
RetroMUFC posted...
At least with microsoft you have a company backing it that cares about you as a consumer and your privacy and wants to market a true powerful gaming console. They've actually listened to what customers want and designed their console accordingly.

Uh, somebody call a Dr. This person has some severe brain damage.

bahaa.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Moshquito, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#156pigboyPosted 9/24/2013 8:17:59 PM
Mister_Spyker posted...
Not a troll topic at all, I've been reading more about the PS4 than the One, and would like to know.

IIRC, PS4 is more powerful in terms of hardware, is faster, no mandatory kinect, lower price...
I'm serious here, it seems like XBOne has absolutely nothing better than the PS4.

Umm... It is more Expensive!!! People like to buy expensive stuffs right?? So Xbone more expensive is a good thing! Yeah!
#157blacklabelicePosted 9/25/2013 11:01:38 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Azure Cloud (yup, it's going to be great)
Kinect
Controller
Launch line up
Design
Quality online/matchmaking service
American product
Custom built parts/hardware that can't be compared to "on the shelf" parts
Snap mode
HDMI in
NFL contract
Exclusive timed DLC for popular games (ie: COD)

I think that should do it...

Azure Cloud - Is the Xbox's GPU not powerful enough to render a bunch of clouds and zombies in the background on its own?

Kinect - Im not a 12 year old schoolgirl. I dont want it. Why am i forced to pay another $100 ???

Controller - Cant argue there

Design - Solid point. The Xbone is shaped like a VCR so you can use the top part of it to stack a real gaming console on top

American Product - Yet manufactured overseas by cheap laborers and shipped to America on a boat. Welcome to America. Made in China.

Custom built parts/hardware that can't be compared to "on the shelf" parts - Good point. I dont know of any other company who has a reputation for putting out a game console with cheap chinese hardware where over 90% of all of the launch units were defective. Hell i'm only on my 4th xbox 360 right now , 2 of them RROD'd in the first two years.

Snap Mode - I prefer to play games rather than watching others play games on the internet. I am not a celebrity. Nobody cares to go on the internet just to watch me play video games. I dont think they would be too interested in me taking pictures of me playing video games either

HDMI in - Unless i can hook a real gaming device to the Xbone through this port with no delay, than theres no point at all in having this. I can already watch television on my television. and movies too. I didnt know i had to also spend $500 on another device just to get them to work. .

NFL contract - I dont live in the USA. I live in a country outside of the USA. Nobody outside of the USA even bothers to watch American Football so this is useless. Actually my bad, people from all over the world do tune in to watch the superbowl. Just so they can have an excuse to get drunk and have a barbeque in the middle of february with their buddies and sit down and giggle at all of the commercials on TV.

Exclusive timed DLC for popular games (ie: COD) - The teenagers with ADD can have all of their Call of Duty stuff first. I'll be too busy playing a real video game to care.
#158Exodus_PrimePosted 9/25/2013 11:24:41 AM
The ONE thing it has an advantage on is...that there won't be any Sony fanboys playing online on LIVE so we will be spared of that.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.