The Witcher 3 - Will there be a difference on Xbox One vs PS4

#11JusticeSwordPosted 9/13/2013 12:29:24 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Yea - according to all the hyperbole around here, it probably won't even load on the inferior POS XB1.

While the PS4 version will have Geralt actually coming right out of the screen into your living room!!

50% faster FTW!!!!!!!!!

Its driving you mad, isnt it?

No - why would it? I'm getting a PS4 as well.

I will enjoy both consoles, their features and the great games each will offer.

You're the guy who spends all his time on the board of a console he has no intention of ever buying just to piss in people's ear about it all day.

Clearly, you are WAY more bent out of shape about it.

WHOA NELLY!
I meant the trolling is driving you mad, madder than I thought by the looks of things.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#12Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 12:32:40 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Yea - according to all the hyperbole around here, it probably won't even load on the inferior POS XB1.

While the PS4 version will have Geralt actually coming right out of the screen into your living room!!

50% faster FTW!!!!!!!!!

You're the guy who spends all his time on the board of a console he has no intention of ever buying just to piss in people's ear about it all day.

WHOA NELLY!
I meant the trolling is driving you mad, madder than I thought by the looks of things.

Well - driving me mad (insane) would be way too strong a description.

But you know very well how annoying it is, and that's why you do it.

I don't think it's any secret that this kind of trolling is annoying to members on this board who are going to buy an XB1.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#13ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/13/2013 12:35:06 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes there will be a HUGE difference...and that is I will buy the Xbox One version of the game bc on PS4 I'm only buying exclusives.

I think I missed something.
#14MetroidFan9999Posted 9/13/2013 12:36:23 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

50% faster FTW!!!!!!!!!

WHOA NELLY!

I wish people were more happy. If they were assured of their purchase more confidently, they probably wouldn't be nearly as upset about this kind of stuff =(
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#15MetroidFan9999Posted 9/13/2013 12:37:23 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes there will be a HUGE difference...and that is I will buy the Xbox One version of the game bc on PS4 I'm only buying exclusives.

Don't mind Exodus, he is living in the Bizarro Dimension.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#16Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 12:38:36 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

50% faster FTW!!!!!!!!!

WHOA NELLY!

I wish people were more happy. If they were assured of their purchase more confidently, they probably wouldn't be nearly as upset about this kind of stuff =(

I'm completely confident. They're both going to be great consoles, and I'm getting both.

But making excuses for your bad behavior and putting it on others is what you do best.
---
#17JusticeSwordPosted 9/13/2013 12:39:09 PM
Skynet82997

Take it easy,dont let it get to you,if this place was any other way it would be extremely boring.

Between all the arguing & fighting since february, time has flown & the consoles are nearly here.

In my country we say its "Just a bit of banter".

Keeps everyone going I think.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#18Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 12:41:56 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997

Take it easy,dont let it get to you,if this place was any other way it would be extremely boring.

Between all the arguing & fighting since february, time has flown & the consoles are nearly here.

In my country we say its "Just a bit of banter".

Keeps everyone going I think.

Yea - GTAV in less than a week, maybe Batman next month, and then X1 in November. DR3 and WD on launch day, then ACIV and maybe Ryse in a few weeks after that.

Then in a year or so the awesome PS4 and Second Son (I can't WAIT for that game - I loved the first two Infamous games and SS looks incredible. The smoke effects and the teleporting just look SO cool!)
---
#19Raven2827Posted 9/13/2013 12:43:56 PM
Skynet82997 posted...

50% faster FTW!!!!!!!!!

This made me laugh; thank you.
---
ASUS P8P67 | 2600K @ 4.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600 | 500GB Seagate 7200.12 | Intel 80GB SSD | GTX 260 | 42" @ 1920x1080 + 22" @ 1920x1080 | Win7 Ultimate x64
#20Exodus_PrimePosted 9/13/2013 12:45:02 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Don't mind Exodus, he is living in the Bizarro Dimension.

That you created.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.