The Witcher 3 - Will there be a difference on Xbox One vs PS4

#41JusticeSwordPosted 9/13/2013 4:43:53 PM
pblimp360 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
He sure did help me see the error of my ways, though i didnt appreciate you trying to sour the mood with that snarky comment after id done so, kind of douchey of u, but live & let live eh im just glad to talk shop properly again.

Well, kudos to you for actually discussing games and all, but you did admit to trolling above. I mean, I'm just going off your own words.

I had to give you a bit of your own medicine. ; )

Anyway, with that out of the way, let's have peace, cool?

agreed.

& back on topic, i seriously do not think there will be much disparity between console versions, I do however in this case believe PC will still be leagues better, given CD's pedigree.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#42Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 4:51:04 PM
JusticeSword posted...
pblimp360 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
He sure did help me see the error of my ways, though i didnt appreciate you trying to sour the mood with that snarky comment after id done so, kind of douchey of u, but live & let live eh im just glad to talk shop properly again.

Well, kudos to you for actually discussing games and all, but you did admit to trolling above. I mean, I'm just going off your own words.

I had to give you a bit of your own medicine. ; )

Anyway, with that out of the way, let's have peace, cool?

agreed.

& back on topic, i seriously do not think there will be much disparity between console versions, I do however in this case believe PC will still be leagues better, given CD's pedigree.

Yea - I mean, the PC version will of course have the best graphics - but from what I've seen, this is going to be one gorgeous console title.

Looks SO good - definitely one of my most anticipated.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#43JusticeSwordPosted 9/13/2013 4:58:05 PM
Its going to be pretty expansive, & the whole armour customisation has me really excited, I hope its really as in depth as they say, because in games with such options, I could spend hours crafting in menus, just to see the difference ive made in game XD, & if im not doing that im always trying to get to places I shouldnt be able to, something this game will have in abundance!
---
#44Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 5:07:34 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Its going to be pretty expansive, & the whole armour customisation has me really excited, I hope its really as in depth as they say, because in games with such options, I could spend hours crafting in menus, just to see the difference ive made in game XD, & if im not doing that im always trying to get to places I shouldnt be able to, something this game will have in abundance!

Are you PS3 only Justice or do you have a 360 too?
---
#45JusticeSwordPosted 9/13/2013 5:11:13 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

An extremely inactive 360 account exists, just psn i'm afraid!
---
#46Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 5:13:23 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

An extremely inactive 360 account exists, just psn i'm afraid!

Ok - and not getting a One. I will have a PS4, but not for awhile.

Send me a FR on PS3 if you have room and I'll eventually carry that over to PS4.
---
#47JusticeSwordPosted 9/13/2013 5:20:29 PM
Done & done, my account may become active on XBL again as my live in brother plans on getting one & he'll probably use my Account so who knows.
---
#48Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 5:23:38 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Done & done, my account may become active on XBL again as my live in brother plans on getting one & he'll probably use my Account so who knows.

Ok cool - I'll accept as soon as I can. Just moved from NY to Michigan and I have to get some cat5 cable..... : )
---
#49ExempliGratiaPosted 9/13/2013 7:35:21 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes there will be a HUGE difference...and that is I will buy the Xbox One version of the game bc on PS4 I'm only buying exclusives.

Well not quite exactly what you said but I rather buy just exclusives on Ps4 and get the multiplatform for the X1.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#50pblimp360Posted 9/13/2013 7:39:10 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Ok cool - I'll accept as soon as I can. Just moved from NY to Michigan and I have to get some cat5 cable..... : )

Yeah, me and Skynet here will be committing crimes in GTA V once the multiplayer is up, and you'd be welcome to jump in man. : )

And you recently just moved to Michigan huh, Skynet? You're not far from me at all man. I'm in Chicago. : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved