Anyone nervous about there Best Buy Pre order?

#1necro00Posted 9/13/2013 1:18:23 PM
They dont have the best track record do they? The manager assured me I would get on one launch and it could be held up to 5 days if need be.
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 9/13/2013 1:20:12 PM
I am....The bastards don't even call me when a pre-order for my game comes into the store, I think after I pick up both my consoles I will sigh give my services back to GameStop at least they would ring me up about my game being at the store.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#3BadLuckIncPosted 9/13/2013 1:22:07 PM
I'm more nervous at the idea you don't know the different uses of there, their and they're.

*giggles*

I think you'll be fine, but Best Buy screwed up my BF3 pre-order for Xbox for pre-order bonus (only game I've ordered from there and probably the last). Now I just stick with Amazon and Gamestop as they are usually better customer service/timely & delivery/in store pick up.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#4necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 1:25:27 PM
BadLuckInc posted...
I'm more nervous at the idea you don't know the different uses of there, their and they're.

*giggles*

I think you'll be fine, but Best Buy screwed up my BF3 pre-order for Xbox for pre-order bonus (only game I've ordered from there and probably the last). Now I just stick with Amazon and Gamestop as they are usually better customer service/timely & delivery/in store pick up.

My GS filled up very quick so it was either BB Walmart or Toyrs R us, went with BB
#5necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 1:49:36 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I am....The bastards don't even call me when a pre-order for my game comes into the store, I think after I pick up both my consoles I will sigh give my services back to GameStop at least they would ring me up about my game being at the store.

good point
#6necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 2:44:50 PM
BadLuckInc posted...

*giggles*

ya spelled it wrong :[
#7OMG_AIDSPosted 9/13/2013 4:03:56 PM
I'm not worried at all about my pre-order. Their pre-order allotments are placed behind the CS desk with the customers name attached to the game/system and the only way to pick it up is with a receipt and ID.

P.S. Expecting to receive a phone call from an electronics store because they got your pre-ordered game in is absolutely asinine.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper