I'm proud of this board!!

#1Dev0311Posted 9/13/2013 1:21:29 PM
I remember the days when Xbone was always on, always on Kinect, and DRM-locked.

We all complained and look what happened? Things change.

Shame on you people though who defended those things and accepted them. You people are the reason why things go bad in the first place. Cause you will accept anything.

One thing I learned in school is that we all have a voice in matters, big and small. So don't be afraid to talk back to authority when things aren't right. Or else it's your own fault you'll be living in a nightmare world, playing the original Xbone with all those restrictions. That's all.
#2DarkestSoulsPosted 9/13/2013 1:22:44 PM
it's still 100 bucks more expensive, with kinect included, and weaker machine. So we need to keep complaining
#3RayconPosted 9/13/2013 1:22:46 PM
Dev0311 posted...

Shame on you people though who defended those things and accepted them. You people are the reason why things go bad in the first place. Cause you will accept anything.

One thing I learned in school is that we all have a voice in matters, big and small. So don't be afraid to talk back to authority when things aren't right. Or else it's your own fault you'll be living in a nightmare world, playing the original Xbone with all those restrictions. That's all.

I tried that with my boss and lost my job. Good going TC.

>= (
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#4grampamurkedPosted 9/13/2013 1:25:27 PM
Your wallet changed their policies. Random whining and trolling on the internet accomplished very little.
---
New user...long time lurker.
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 9/13/2013 1:26:30 PM
grampamurked posted...
Your wallet changed their policies. Random whining and trolling on the internet accomplished very little.

Quoted for truth.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#6MetroidFan9999Posted 9/13/2013 1:32:14 PM(edited)
Dev0311 posted...

Thanks man, it's people like me that made this console the way it is now. But there is way more room for improvement! Hence why my battle still continues =(
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#7Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 1:32:32 PM
grampamurked posted...

No, because Xbone is not even released yet. How can a wallet change policies when no one bought anything?

The reason policies changed is because of internet backlash which was not random, it was a strong unified NO to the Xbone.

If I remember, you are one of the people who accepted the old policies, so shame on you.
#8Laylow12Posted 9/13/2013 1:34:02 PM
grampamurked posted...

It was good enough to get Adam Orth and Don Mattrick fired. Preorders weren't rolling yet on Adam so don't keep your head in the sand grandpa, times have changed and image = reality, especially in the corporate world.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#9sworderPosted 9/13/2013 1:34:29 PM
complaining does help tho

>people go on message boards and complain over and over
>Yahoo makes an article about people complaining on message boards
>John Doe opens Yahoo before checking his email, clicks on Xbone article, reads complaints
>John Doe no longer wants an Xbone
#10Bikes-Posted 9/13/2013 1:38:34 PM
grampamurked posted...

It was probably a mix of both. If MS didn't know what people hated how would they know what to change? They clearly did no market research, so they would of been clueless.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265