Gameplay? THAT DOESNT MATTER! It's all about RAW TECHNICAL POWER!

#1GunningSoulPosted 9/13/2013 3:24:45 PM
Just as the previous generations of consoles has ALWAYS proved, the only thing that solely matters in a competition between various consoles has always been it's SHEER POWER! That's why during the last generations, the clear better console has always been the one that was more POWERER and filled to the brim with RAW PHALLICLY-APPEALING GRAPHICS!

Dont you EVER forget that! And please, dont bring to the table dumb stupidities like gameplay and whatnot, it really does not matter at all. It's all about graphics, and not the way the game you are playing is fun to handle because you have looked past the first few minutes of mouth-foaming at it's visual splendor and have instead moved on to the finer points of the "gaming" it has to offer
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#2DK DeathKnightPosted 9/13/2013 3:26:53 PM
Except the best games on the 360 and PS3 were games that had great gameplay combined with their impressive raw technical power. Its not one or the other, but rather the best games can have both.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Starcraft 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Trinity Universe, Valkyria Chronicles 2
#3MrImpatient35Posted 9/13/2013 3:30:01 PM
So I'm guessing that you're talking about Ryse. I'll also guess that you haven't seen or read much about it since E3. I don't know how many times the very same things people have been bashing that game about has been addressed and "fixed" by now. Especially the QTE thing. I've seen SO MANY ARTICLES giving reasons why it wont be so simple. How about the fact that there's a harder difficulty setting that takes a lot of damage done to an enemy to get them in the state where it's possible to do a QTE? Seems like nobody knows about that.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#4MilesTeg420Posted 9/13/2013 3:31:35 PM
Still no multiplat gameplay video for the bone. Except maybe Fifa the current gen up port.
#5pblimp360Posted 9/13/2013 3:38:36 PM
lol That's exactly how Sony boys think, I agree, GSoul.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#6Exodus_PrimePosted 9/13/2013 3:39:57 PM
But..but..but 50% MOAR POWAH
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#7userfrigginamePosted 9/13/2013 3:44:31 PM
Says anyone who wants to get their hands on a next gen console ASAP.
#8MrImpatient35Posted 9/13/2013 3:45:51 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#9Bikes-Posted 9/13/2013 3:46:18 PM
Yeah, we should just all play on the NES, gameplay obviously hasn't evolved since then since power don't matter at all!
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#10Lefty128kPosted 9/13/2013 3:47:05 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

Leads to more graphically impressive games.

You know...graphics. The lynchpin to this whole video game thing.