X1 is STILL the top choice over PS4......

#1Road_Kill_666Posted 9/13/2013 3:27:54 PM
for me simply because i say so. It has nothing to do with specs. Specs don't show that I've had a better gaming experience on 360 than PS3 so no one can say that I'm wrong in any way for choosing X1.

My 360 didn't red ring for over 5 years.
My PS3 YLOD the 3rd time i turned it on.
My 360 has a quick 6 second game update and then I'm off instantly gaming.
My PS3 has big system updates followed by long install times then repeated with each game.
I love the 360 controller 100% over the PS3 controller. the 360 controller is whats right for me.
I never cried over paying for Xbox Live and for those who did pay Next Gen either way.
Xbox Live never gave me a problem and defenitely never went down for a month. It was there for me.
Playing bul-rays was a factor and a plus for Sony, but no longer matters for Next Gen.
Out of the first 20 PS4 games, 13 are multiplats, so i prefer them on my favorite controller.
I mostly play sandbox like Farcry 3 and triple A games. A library of $10 indie games doesn't pull me.
360 never constantly down for maintenance or updates that bricked consoles like PS3.
$100 less means nothing when I'm spending over $1,000 on Next Gen stuff. discounts are N/A.
To play PS3 games on PS4 you have to pay for gaikai to strem-play them even if you own them.

It all comes down to personal perspective on whats good for me may NOT be good for you. MS has always been easier, better, gaming for me and my friends so its what i choose. The specs don't matter even if they're better but thier on a console that has no games i like but Infamous: Second Son.

No amount of trolling will change me and whats right and best for me. Sony trolls can brag about specs or go back to the NSA spying stuff, they can all me a terrorist again for supporting MS and it still won't get me to change. I a not blind, lost, a shill, or trolling. No gamer has the right to tell me whats better for me. If you choose PS4 fine then, have fun with it. I don't try to convert anyone to the X1. I was going to buy BOTH consoles but sony fans and there elitism is making me not want to be a part of the PSN just based off of what they say on MS forums.

So in closing, The X1, or XB-One, or Xbox One, is better for me you wasting your time trying to combat that is as pointless as the console war itself, I'm just not going to be the jerk to tell you how your wrong a million times and go find or create gifs and such. Peer pressure won't chang em to your side and you can't "save" me and maybe you are the blind one who can't see that i don't need saving.
#2GunningSoulPosted 9/13/2013 3:28:57 PM
Both systems are the top choice, it's all a matter of opinions whenever you choose one amazing console or the other amazing console.

The end, gamers wins.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#3DK DeathKnightPosted 9/13/2013 3:32:03 PM
I can totally imagine you saluting a shrine for Microsoft while reading your post. Kudos. I dont care who gets what but you dont have to sound like an infomercial to reassure you of your purchase.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Starcraft 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Trinity Universe, Valkyria Chronicles 2
#4Nice_RobbyPosted 9/13/2013 3:35:18 PM
Lets speak with our wallets friend.

In the end... Won't most of us get both?
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#5MrJuice13Posted 9/13/2013 3:36:12 PM
"Xbox Live never gave me a problem and defenitely never went down for a month. It was there for me."

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c149/Jacobuh/1365216823628_zpsd49aeac4.gif
---
The power of Macleod!
#6userfrigginamePosted 9/13/2013 3:38:03 PM
If it's about what's good for you and not for others, why even bother disclosing these feelings to everyone else on this board? Why not just ignore everyone, instead of creating a reaction topic to all the ppl trying to be all up in ur face about consoles? I mean, I understand that ur trying to send a message, but for your sake (and for many other ppl), it's probably best just to avoid these boards, and just play games, unless you have a question or want to discuss something specific about a console or game.
#7MrImpatient35Posted 9/13/2013 3:44:27 PM
Part of the reason why I'm choosing X1 over PS4 is because every game accept Infamous Second Son that I want is a multiplat, and if I can, I'd rather play it on the Xbox controller. I remember a time when people made it seem like the controller you like isn't a big deal lol. That's funny. Of course it is. That controller will be in your hands for 10+ years.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#8TheSL1ClubPosted 9/13/2013 3:46:17 PM
DK DeathKnight posted...
I can totally imagine you saluting a shrine for Microsoft while reading your post. Kudos. I dont care who gets what but you dont have to sound like an infomercial to reassure you of your purchase.

---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#9Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 3:55:19 PM
userfrigginame posted...
If it's about what's good for you and not for others, why even bother disclosing these feelings to everyone else on this board? Why not just ignore everyone, instead of creating a reaction topic to all the ppl trying to be all up in ur face about consoles? I mean, I understand that ur trying to send a message, but for your sake (and for many other ppl), it's probably best just to avoid these boards, and just play games, unless you have a question or want to discuss something specific about a console or game.

I shouldn't have to avoid forums because one sides fans can't help but come bash everyone and everything thats not in line with their beliefs. Its beyond stupidity to be a sony fan and go on MS forums and repeatedly tell everyone who doesn't care that you are NOT getting a X1.
#10Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 4:00:00 PM
DK DeathKnight posted...

O)h don't get me wrong. MS isn't perfect but they are the better choice to me. Unlike most Sony fans i don't fault people who choose a different product, but they don't need to come and tell us about it constantly that they chose the other side. Stop trying to save the world and if i'm wrong in yours eyes then let me be wrong. each moment I'm on my X1 i won't be saying that that one sony boy was right! LoL. Cant wait for Dying Light!!!!!