X1 is STILL the top choice over PS4......

#21Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 10:27:20 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
The marvelous thing about the Xbox supporters on this board is that to them, people like the TC aren't trolling or are a waste of board space. Boy do I hate double standards.

I am on the MS forum. I am not on the PS4 forum telling everyone how the X1 is better and spewing trash about $5 mini games, i mean indie games. I'm not trying to convert or save anyone either and I'm not wasting my own time by going to Sony forums just to tell everyone there how i am NOT buying a PS4.

Know you place, or at least know where you are.
#22Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 10:28:39 PM
James_4ort posted...
"My 360 didn't red ring for over 5 years.
My PS3 YLOD the 3rd time i turned it on."

Cool story bro, 55% of 360 owners cannot say them same.. 3% of ps3 gamers give u sympathy..

"My 360 has a quick 6 second game update and then I'm off instantly gaming.
My PS3 has big system updates followed by long install times then repeated with each game."

One time game installs suck, but youll see it soon enough on your XBone(lets hope it has a 6x BR player like the PS4, and not the expected 2x reader)

"Xbox Live never gave me a problem and defenitely never went down for a month. It was there for me."

yea theyve never had problems right..?
http://www.gamespot.com/news/free-game-for-xbox-live-users-6184292

"I mostly play sandbox like Farcry 3 and triple A games. A library of $10 indie games doesn't pull me."

nice, so u enjoy a playing a multiplatform game. Sony has 14 1st party game studios, and the PS4 has nearly every 3rd party publisher currently working on games for it. Not just "indie" devs. obviously you dont want new devs for your xbox... indie=/=16bit retro, just means a self-publishing studio(usually a new team). Indie devs grow you know... no, u dont know that obviously.

See. You are doing it. You are "That Guy", and nobody likes that guy. You're trying to rationalize, debunk, and debate my personal views because you don't agree with them. You cannot win. you cannot get me to say the console you like is better when any game i like that comes on it also comes on X1. You are that guy trying to defend sony, you are the reason i posted what i did. this isn't Sony world. This is a MS forum and you're trying to tell me how my reasons for liking MS are wrong. I am NOT unsure about my choice, but why did you feel the need to come and attempt to combat my views? help me understand the mind of a sony boy. you and your 55%/3% mean nothing because I don't speak for all of MS fans, I'm speaking for just me and my experiences which have been way better with MS than sony.
#23Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 10:34:27 PM
Choosing a console is like church. you choose one and then you praise it with like-minded people.
you lose all respect when you go to another chruch and start telling everyone how they're wrong and how what you believe is better. there is no place for elitism. its called tollerance. If you don't like MS then stay away from it. Don't come bashing it and praising Sony on a board that doesn't want to hear it.
#24Bryant187Posted 9/13/2013 10:48:35 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Choosing a console is like church. you choose one and then you praise it with like-minded people.
you lose all respect when you go to another chruch and start telling everyone how they're wrong and how what you believe is better. there is no place for elitism. its called tollerance. If you don't like MS then stay away from it. Don't come bashing it and praising Sony on a board that doesn't want to hear it.

Huh in all my gaming years I never thought of it like that, well other thn respect peopes choices. Hell what was nice about this gen was back when I lived with my roomates, I had ps3, 1 had a wii and other a 360. And it was awesome cause we didnt battle over console superiority but instead what games to play. Its not the console tht make games, but the games make the console. Im honestly getting to old(Only 23) and tired of stupid console wars. In the end I'll be happy as long as I have a system that supports the games I want to play. And at the moment X1 fits those needs, also my wife thinks she'll be able to turn it off by talking to it when Im playing. But I wont tell her it has to be my voice. lol
---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.
#25JiZamezPosted 9/13/2013 11:06:23 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
for me simply because i say so.

Stopped reading there and started laughing instead.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#26SaintFC_Posted 9/13/2013 11:16:16 PM
TC, have you used both controllers for the next gen? You know they are different to current models right?

But you strike me as someone that doesn't think that far ahead anyway. So good luck with your TV Box.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#27ukokira1Posted 9/13/2013 11:45:24 PM
That last point of yours is ineffective: While BC on PS4 is very limited.
It is better than the bupkiss XONE has.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#28Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 5:29:16 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
TC, have you used both controllers for the next gen? You know they are different to current models right?

But you strike me as someone that doesn't think that far ahead anyway. So good luck with your TV Box.

Whether i think ahead or not how does that effect you? The only person who needs to be happy with my choice is me but thank you for wishing me luck with my TV box. I will enjoy it always.
#29reincarnator07Posted 9/14/2013 6:53:49 AM
You came here for reassurance and you aren't getting it. If you really don't care what others think, why are you here?
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#30_EggplantWizardPosted 9/14/2013 7:31:50 AM
X1 is STILL the top choice over PS4......

...for me to poop on.
---
Now playing Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Dragon Quest VI (DS), TES V: Skyrim, Fallout: NV, Loco Roco Cocoreccho, Minecraft, NSMB, Secret of Mana, and Terraria.