X1 is STILL the top choice over PS4......

#31Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 7:44:52 AM
reincarnator07 posted...
You came here for reassurance and you aren't getting it. If you really don't care what others think, why are you here?

See! You prove my point. You think i'm here for reassurance and you're 100% completely wrong. I'm here because this is a MS forum and I'm here because i am happy about my choice but annoyed by sony boys like you who think they know EVERYTHING and still be wrong. Yeah i need reassurance ssince i pre ordered a X1 and like 8 games and canceled the PS4 i was going to get as well no regrets. You want to believe that i need reassurance because as a Sony boy you can't fathom someone choosing the opposite path you did. I made my choice and its a clear one for me. You are whats wrong with the gaming community. Everytime someone is talking about those annoying gamers you probably laugh along too not realizing that they're talking about you. Reassurance? yeah you're totally right. You know whats best for every gamer in the world. How about you go back to Sony world.
#32BrusselsAffairPosted 9/14/2013 7:58:24 AM
Oh god, you're actually serious?
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#33no1oblivionfanPosted 9/14/2013 8:06:02 AM
Probably the best list of reasons to get an Xbone over a PS4, but you seem to negate all of MS' bull---- policies that most likely will make a return.

But whatever floats your boat, at least you're not saying the actual system is better.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
GT: DanDan4000
#34PhantasmKariPosted 9/14/2013 8:09:16 AM
Lesse...My 360 never got a Red Ring of Death...
Neither did my PS3 get a Yellow Light of Death... <_< you luck stat is really low.

360 updates are fast!
So are PS3's if you keep it updated... If you never used your 360 and updated once every couple of months you'd have the same issue. (I had longer updates with 360 because i had more PS3 games.)

I like the 360's controller....
I also like the PS3's controller =D
I also liked the Gamecube Controller and Wii Motes, And SNES controller and N64 Controller... I also like my Keyboard for gaming. Does this make me a bad person?

360 was never down for maintenance that bricked it...
I don't remember this for PS3 either?

Out of all the games on PS4 and XB1...
I like PS4's starting lineup and the multi-plat's better but i have hope for future XB1 exclusives.

I bought more indie games on 360 than i did on PS3 so i could better match my library.

Come back and talk about this when the systems are actually out. =3
#35maheo30Posted 9/14/2013 8:16:35 AM
I agree with many of the things you said TC. My reasons are as follows:

1. The controller. I hated all three DS controllers. They just feel awkward and uncomfortable in my hands. I highly doubt the DS4 will be any different. If I am going to have a system for the next 6-8 years I want the controller that feels the best in my hands.

2. Over the years, I've had a miserable experience with the playstation brand and Sony in general to the extent I refuse to buy any more of their products. They have lost my trust. In contrast, I have had a great experience with MS products. My brother still has the 360 he bought on launch day.

3. I only buy 1-2 games a year, but I play the hell out of those games every day. So indie games and exclusives just don't factor into my decision. I ask myself, of the games that appeal to me, what system will provide me the best experience?

4. I like supporting an american company. Sure they outsource jobs which I hate, but this is a factor into which console I buy. Others may not like it, but I really don't care what you think.

There are a lot of other reasons I plan on buying an X1 but that is enough.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#36MetroidFan9999Posted 9/14/2013 8:26:27 AM
Pretty sure writing a novel on why you are buying an Xbox One, is the definition of reassurance, haha.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#37Flare1721Posted 9/14/2013 8:49:22 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Pretty sure writing a novel on why you are buying an Xbox One, is the definition of reassurance, haha.

QFT
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#38James_4ortPosted 9/14/2013 9:02:49 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
James_4ort posted...
"My 360 didn't red ring for over 5 years.
My PS3 YLOD the 3rd time i turned it on."

Cool story bro, 55% of 360 owners cannot say them same.. 3% of ps3 gamers give u sympathy..

"My 360 has a quick 6 second game update and then I'm off instantly gaming.
My PS3 has big system updates followed by long install times then repeated with each game."

One time game installs suck, but youll see it soon enough on your XBone(lets hope it has a 6x BR player like the PS4, and not the expected 2x reader)

"Xbox Live never gave me a problem and defenitely never went down for a month. It was there for me."

yea theyve never had problems right..?
http://www.gamespot.com/news/free-game-for-xbox-live-users-6184292

"I mostly play sandbox like Farcry 3 and triple A games. A library of $10 indie games doesn't pull me."

nice, so u enjoy a playing a multiplatform game. Sony has 14 1st party game studios, and the PS4 has nearly every 3rd party publisher currently working on games for it. Not just "indie" devs. obviously you dont want new devs for your xbox... indie=/=16bit retro, just means a self-publishing studio(usually a new team). Indie devs grow you know... no, u dont know that obviously.

See. You are doing it. You are "That Guy", and nobody likes that guy. You're trying to rationalize, debunk, and debate my personal views because you don't agree with them. You cannot win. you cannot get me to say the console you like is better when any game i like that comes on it also comes on X1. You are that guy trying to defend sony, you are the reason i posted what i did. this isn't Sony world. This is a MS forum and you're trying to tell me how my reasons for liking MS are wrong. I am NOT unsure about my choice, but why did you feel the need to come and attempt to combat my views? help me understand the mind of a sony boy. you and your 55%/3% mean nothing because I don't speak for all of MS fans, I'm speaking for just me and my experiences which have been way better with MS than sony.

Not trying to make u change ur mind.. Never said anything of the like. Only u brought that up. I was making objective points to ur subjective post.

Nor did I defend Sony. I only listed out facts..
Most ppl who come to this website do not have accounts, they're here to read as much accurate information as they can.

Posting personal opinions does not support them, it just proves that this website rarely provides the actual information they are looking for.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#39James_4ortPosted 9/14/2013 9:17:53 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
reincarnator07 posted...
You came here for reassurance and you aren't getting it. If you really don't care what others think, why are you here?

See! You prove my point. You think i'm here for reassurance and you're 100% completely wrong. I'm here because this is a MS forum and I'm here because i am happy about my choice but annoyed by sony boys like you who think they know EVERYTHING and still be wrong. Yeah i need reassurance ssince i pre ordered a X1 and like 8 games and canceled the PS4 i was going to get as well no regrets. You want to believe that i need reassurance because as a Sony boy you can't fathom someone choosing the opposite path you did. I made my choice and its a clear one for me. You are whats wrong with the gaming community. Everytime someone is talking about those annoying gamers you probably laugh along too not realizing that they're talking about you. Reassurance? yeah you're totally right. You know whats best for every gamer in the world. How about you go back to Sony world.

U forgot to prove to him why this topic is not a reassurance post, by telling what it WAS.. Instead all we heard was;' No! No! No! Wrong! I am putting down $980, so I wouldn't need to do this.'

U dont have to be one or the other u know.. Sony or MS.
We're all gamers looking for a better gaming experience. No one should put on horse goggles and stick solely to one board (Sony world..?).

And based on ur church post, I am inclined to believe that u are a die hard fanboy.. In which this WOULD look like a reassurance post, as it relays no actual information. Except nothing will ever change your mind..
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#40NeoAndurilPosted 9/14/2013 9:22:24 AM
Guys it's a reassurance topic meant to bait troll discussion which it did. This is not rocket appliances. There are not samsquanches roaming the halls.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png