X1 is STILL the top choice over PS4......

#41SORS_IMMANISPosted 9/14/2013 10:28:42 AM
ITT: Lies.
#42SparkItUpPosted 9/14/2013 10:40:00 AM(edited)
Road_Kill_666 posted...

It all comes down to personal perspective on whats good for me may NOT be good for you. MS has always been easier, better, gaming for me and my friends so its what i choose. The specs don't matter even if they're better but thier on a console that has no games i like but Infamous: Second Son.

No amount of trolling will change me and whats right and best for me. Sony trolls can brag about specs or go back to the NSA spying stuff, they can all me a terrorist again for supporting MS and it still won't get me to change. I a not blind, lost, a shill, or trolling. No gamer has the right to tell me whats better for me. If you choose PS4 fine then, have fun with it. I don't try to convert anyone to the X1. I was going to buy BOTH consoles but sony fans and there elitism is making me not want to be a part of the PSN just based off of what they say on MS forums.

I agree in part...Mostly with the first paragraph of the quoted text. But when you turn a blind eye to the facts it really is a bit disconcerting.

I am guessing you are either in you are between the age of 12 - 25 that the NSA stuff doesn't bother you in the least...which is understandable since they really are rights you grew up without and know nothing any different...which is really one of the saddest things about our (those of use that are American at least) history since 9/11. A whole generation is growing up not knowing the rights that the rest of us once had, and don't know any better when it comes to fighting for those rights. In essence a whole generation has essentially allowed the rights to simply seem as they never existed to begin with, which is really what the government has waited for. Don't get me wrong, I also blame my generation for allowing those in power to take those rights in the first place.

What was once tin foil hat stories told by those that ran around the woods with their guns playing army in the mid-late 90's, are basically coming into fruition. Hell, even I laughed at them at the time.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#43reincarnator07Posted 9/14/2013 11:33:40 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
reincarnator07 posted...
You came here for reassurance and you aren't getting it. If you really don't care what others think, why are you here?

See! You prove my point. You think i'm here for reassurance and you're 100% completely wrong. I'm here because this is a MS forum and I'm here because i am happy about my choice but annoyed by sony boys like you who think they know EVERYTHING and still be wrong. Yeah i need reassurance ssince i pre ordered a X1 and like 8 games and canceled the PS4 i was going to get as well no regrets. You want to believe that i need reassurance because as a Sony boy you can't fathom someone choosing the opposite path you did. I made my choice and its a clear one for me. You are whats wrong with the gaming community. Everytime someone is talking about those annoying gamers you probably laugh along too not realizing that they're talking about you. Reassurance? yeah you're totally right. You know whats best for every gamer in the world. How about you go back to Sony world.

Did I touch a nerve? If you aren't here for reassurance (or to just troll), what are you here for?

While I usually prefer Sony consoles to their competition, my loyalty actually lies with PC gaming. Nice of you to forget not everyone is a console gamer though. The only thing I have trouble fathoming is why you think anyone cares what you buy. I don't make a topic every time I get a new GPU, or peripheral. No one cares.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#44tadmfpolePosted 9/14/2013 12:12:02 PM
Xbox Live never gave me a problem and defenitely never went down for a month. It was there for me.

You really shouldn't have posted that
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#45Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 2:36:30 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Pretty sure writing a novel on why you are buying an Xbox One, is the definition of reassurance, haha.

No, i was making it painfully clear so that annoying sony boys couldn't possibly come back with stupid comments and elitism jibberish but i clearly underestimated your blindness and refusal to see anything other than "hail Sony". Sony won't ever ruin itself, it has its own fans to do it for them. If i'm going to stay on this board i will have to try hard to ignore your kind and hope you go away.
#46Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 2:43:45 PM
tadmfpole posted...
Xbox Live never gave me a problem and defenitely never went down for a month. It was there for me.

You really shouldn't have posted that

Its true for me and I'm not speaking for anyone else. If its not true for you then I'm sorry but like i said, i'm not speaking for you or anyone else. Maybe you went on vacation when the PSN went down so you can rightfully say that it was always there for you. This post was about me, not every MS fan in the world.
#47PhantasmKariPosted 9/14/2013 2:44:11 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Pretty sure writing a novel on why you are buying an Xbox One, is the definition of reassurance, haha.

No, i was making it painfully clear so that annoying sony boys couldn't possibly come back with stupid comments and elitism jibberish but i clearly underestimated your blindness and refusal to see anything other than "hail Sony". Sony won't ever ruin itself, it has its own fans to do it for them. If i'm going to stay on this board i will have to try hard to ignore your kind and hope you go away.

Your "HAIL MICROSOFT" is obscuring your message and sounds the same as the PS4 fanboys really.

Your post really did sound like you were trying to sell yourself on it though.
The things you complain about them doing, you're doing yourself.

This is why being a fanboy is a BAD thing(This is general, Sony or MS fanboy). Just get whatever console has the games you want and be happy. Video Games are fun and wonderful...But it's not THAT serious...

I am happy that your XBL was there for you when nothing/nobody else was though <3
#48nb003_99Posted 9/14/2013 2:47:43 PM
Good for you.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#49GuitaristMattPosted 9/14/2013 2:49:09 PM
sounds like the 360 is still the top choice for you.
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#50Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 2:49:54 PM
reincarnator07 posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
reincarnator07 posted...
You came here for reassurance and you aren't getting it. If you really don't care what others think, why are you here?

See! You prove my point. You think i'm here for reassurance and you're 100% completely wrong. I'm here because this is a MS forum and I'm here because i am happy about my choice but annoyed by sony boys like you who think they know EVERYTHING and still be wrong. Yeah i need reassurance ssince i pre ordered a X1 and like 8 games and canceled the PS4 i was going to get as well no regrets. You want to believe that i need reassurance because as a Sony boy you can't fathom someone choosing the opposite path you did. I made my choice and its a clear one for me. You are whats wrong with the gaming community. Everytime someone is talking about those annoying gamers you probably laugh along too not realizing that they're talking about you. Reassurance? yeah you're totally right. You know whats best for every gamer in the world. How about you go back to Sony world.

Did I touch a nerve? If you aren't here for reassurance (or to just troll), what are you here for?

While I usually prefer Sony consoles to their competition, my loyalty actually lies with PC gaming. Nice of you to forget not everyone is a console gamer though. The only thing I have trouble fathoming is why you think anyone cares what you buy. I don't make a topic every time I get a new GPU, or peripheral. No one cares.

I would call u the fanboy if you came to other boards bashing them and praising pc. Sony boys search non stop for stuff MS to bash in any location. They bash MS more on MS boards than on thier own. They attack people who don't agree with them. This topic proved my point that someone can choose MS and have thier own reasons that facts cant dispute and sony boys would find it and bash it and call it reassurance. Its funny how the only people who call it reassurance are the ones getting a PS4. coincidence right? Elitism sucks and i particularly hated being called un-american and a terrorist for going MS. Sony fans have proved that most are no better than the 12 year olds on COD. I can be happier without that community even if the console is stronger.