Has the TIME magazine rebuttal to the EDGE article been posted here?

#51Ramsus082Posted 9/13/2013 6:52:58 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...

Awesome book, awesome movie.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#52Ramsus082Posted 9/13/2013 6:55:11 PM
bob15x posted...

well I have a degenerating spine, high blood pressure, problems with pains in my heart, which all causes me to have problems flying and driving for more than 2 hours.

Yeah I think I'm good then.

I have this slight pain in my right index finger when I try to bend it too much...
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#53bob15xPosted 9/13/2013 6:55:12 PM
since people are posting here, any opinions on the KH 1.5 hd here, seeing mixed reviews.

a few are basically saying they enjoyed it when it came out the first time, but now playing it again, they realize how bad the game really is.

anyone buy?
#54L4YER_CAKEPosted 9/13/2013 7:35:34 PM
Awesome book, awesome movie.

Thanks I agree, well about the movie part. For some reason I cant find the book locally, I'll have to order it when I'm done with neuromancer. The soundtrack in that film is amazing though.

Haven't heard much on KH 1.5, but I'm thinking of playing it sometime before Kingdom Hearts 3
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#55kakarot-uchihaPosted 9/13/2013 7:38:49 PM
@rasmus
dude you should be, and embarrassed. you flippantly brought up using chemical weapons in the country the world is looking at tensions to escalate into ww3 just to leverage an article espousing potential in a game console.

if i mispell nuke in the woods, does anybody die?

i would have written you off as just a little thoughtless and immature had you not stuck to your guns and defended it instead of just coming up with a more apropos example. so yeah im definitely calling you out.

the use os cw's is(was) the issue military action in syria hinges on, military action means fighting with al-qaeda, the "rebels", the current administration is for this, it was already stated actions force the hands of others involved, russias carrier killer is in the mediterranean, and we have ww3, or have you not been watching.
its not funny, let alone a vapid argument against an opinion piece about video games.

so unless youre referencing a 180 on terror, leave it in the politics section cause it turns out theres a nice one.
#56Edward_SnowdenPosted 9/13/2013 8:51:16 PM
Also, even when Time was somewhat relevant (I.e., before the Internet existed), they were never any kind of authority on tech.
#57TheMeanRockPosted 9/13/2013 10:00:05 PM
I agree with some of that article; I think art design and how games are played, are more important aspects. I would rather play a finely tuned pixel art game like Fez than a mediocre game with awesome graphics.

But the whole.. smart phone and tablet thing can suck it. While it is great a grabbing in casuals... it will never gain traction with real gamers.

All this said.... If the specs translate to a difference of 50% that is a HUGE deal when the consoles are so similar in so many of the functional ways. If this turns out to be true, Xbone (not derogatory.. xbone is very obviously the coolest nickname for it) had better have the best exclusives by a long shot if it hopes to compete.
---
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8059/8199250304_01370f5a4e_c.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8337/8207044795_85d12224dd_z.jpg
#58IllbyPosted 9/13/2013 10:44:25 PM
It's a cute little article. There is absolutely nothing worth discussion in it, but it's nice to see. Like a little bare-footed baby dancing with butterflies or some such.