X1 Controller for Versus Games? How does it feel

#1Aone1987Posted 9/13/2013 4:21:49 PM(edited)
I have used PS3 exclusively for Versus games wanted to know how they felt on 360. I play alot of Anime-ish stuff was thinking about getting both but not sure.
#2sworderPosted 9/13/2013 4:24:35 PM
feels better, that's for sure

PS4 controllers should be closer to that Xbox feel
#3Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 4:43:17 PM
so the dpad was good on the 360 cool. What versus games did you have on there. And are you a casual or serious player of them

We usually have big game parties and tourneys at my house. Was thinking going both consoles, I ask people what the thought about getting the KInstict but they didnt seem that interested in it. I havent ever played one before atleast that I can remember.
#4NatatteruPosted 9/13/2013 4:48:04 PM
Versus games? uh... fighting games, yeah?
Anyway the 360 pad is ASS for fighting games, if you want to play on that console use either an adapter for another kind of pad or a fighting stick. The Xbone controller might be better though, who knows.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#5sworderPosted 9/13/2013 4:58:49 PM(edited)
Aone1987 posted...
so the dpad was good on the 360 cool. What versus games did you have on there. And are you a casual or serious player of them

We usually have big game parties and tourneys at my house. Was thinking going both consoles, I ask people what the thought about getting the KInstict but they didnt seem that interested in it. I havent ever played one before atleast that I can remember.

oh you mean fighting games? I thought you just meant multiplayer games

The PS3 controller was far superior to the Xbox controller for fighting games. They've made it better for the One, but PS4 should still have the advantage anyway.

Only fighting games I've played semi seriously are Mortal Kombat and UMvC3. I wouldn't say I'm competitive, but my friends are. They all play on PS3.