No matter how many trolls infest this board - Don't Drop That One-One-One

#1TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/13/2013 5:29:42 PM
Remember, enjoyment of videogames comes primarily to your personal preference, especially controller. A key example is Red Dead Redemption; the 360 version destroyed the PS3 version, but legions of Sony fans still enjoyed that amazing masterpiece. Now the differences between multiplats will be even less pronounced, so there is even less to worry about. Sony fans survived the massive practicall performance difference; Xbox fans can survive an even lesser one. Stick with the software/hardware ecosystem you know that you love!

Don't drop that One-one-one!
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#2Shacky_101Posted 9/13/2013 5:31:09 PM
Ehh not bad... 7/10
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#3TemplarofStonePosted 9/13/2013 5:33:16 PM
Stop just...no
#4BrusselsAffairPosted 9/13/2013 5:33:42 PM
Just some jerking material for TC...

http://tinyurl.com/kfkn39u
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#5DarkestSoulsPosted 9/13/2013 5:36:00 PM
grasping.....
#6Skynet82997Posted 9/13/2013 5:46:39 PM
Yea no reason for all the silly arguing - and it's the guys that just won't quit, won't give an INCH, that wind up looking like fanboy idiots.

Get both consoles if you can, but if not then just go with the one you really feel is best for you. I guarantee they will both be awesome, true next gen experiences. Heck people - that PS3 and 360 hardware is ancient at this point.

We can get along on this board if people would try to stop feeding the trolls and just let their threads (repeated ad naseum) die.

Just look at the WItcher 3 topic to see how we really don't need to be doing this. Me and JusticeSword had a nice conversation about GAMES - and that's the way it should be. We're all gamers here - we should be able to be excited for the excellent games coming to both consoles. I'm not saying you can't compare specs, but I think we all know the group of user names here for massive trolling and antagonistic behavior ONLY.

And for the Xbox guys on this board who post troll bait - it's really not helping anything and only encourages more nonsense.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7JeffandhisbanjoPosted 9/14/2013 2:09:04 PM
TC is 100% spot on
#8Troll_DirectoryPosted 9/14/2013 5:30:06 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Don't drop that One-one-one!

I'm probably not going to drop it, but I don't actually know what it is.