So what do ya think we will see 1st a proper new Elder Scrolls Fallout4 or GTA6?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what do ya think we will see 1st a proper new Elder Scrolls Fallout4 or GTA6?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
I'm going to say GTA6. If these consoles are a lot faster/easier to develop for with the nice modern specs, I think it shouldn't take R* too long to make GTA6. My guess by 2016.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: coltsfan4ever31

coltsfan4ever31
3 years ago#2
A new Elder Scrolls.
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi

User Info: True_FoeHammer

True_FoeHammer
3 years ago#3
The next Fallout game has been rumored to be in development for several years already. I think that may be one of the games to kick off year two of the consoles.

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
3 years ago#4
I think that beyond The Elder Scrolls online, Bethesda has been probably at work making the next fallout for a while now. Even while they were working through Skyrim, I'm sure they probably established plenty of ideas for Fallout 4. I feel like Fallout 4 may be released at the end of 2015, maybe early 2016. Probably before the next ES or GTA game.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#5
Dang it "What" should be "When".

What I get for typing too fast and not proofreading.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: ElPolloDiablo87

ElPolloDiablo87
3 years ago#6
I'd say we're unlikely to see either for quite a while. GTA5 is just coming out, and Fallout 4 should be next in the pipeline for Bethesda.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what do ya think we will see 1st a proper new Elder Scrolls Fallout4 or GTA6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived