What if a new revolution like Twitter/Facebook hits in the mid of this gen again

#1jim200Posted 9/13/2013 7:46:56 PM
Will we get the shaft in features again?

Or do you think Microsoft and Sony have 'saved' parts of their hardware for augmentations?
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
#2oOo_SOX_oOoPosted 9/13/2013 7:49:03 PM
Good likelihood we do see something with a huge impact. Its crazy to think but back in 2005 even youtube was pretty much non existent.

You gotta believe that google glass is likely to become very main stream and will likely change things, and then we will see something like twitter/facebook for google glass or something that builds off of glass.
---
NY JETS
R.I.P. ZYZZ
#3scratch_porkinsPosted 9/15/2013 10:01:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4TheolaHaloPosted 9/15/2013 10:05:48 PM
Revolution? lol
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/15/2013 10:07:48 PM
oOo_SOX_oOo posted...
You gotta believe that google glass is likely to become very main stream and will likely change things, and then we will see something like twitter/facebook for google glass or something that builds off of glass.

I'm seriously getting nervous about being out on the street knowing people are going to be wearing google glass while driving. everyone is so full of themselves and think they'll never get in an accident and can multi-task while driving. then they crash and kill someone and get out of it with just a scratch. then they learn their lesson, for two months, and are back to driving while using the google glass
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#6656stoogePosted 9/15/2013 10:27:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Foxx3kPosted 9/15/2013 11:00:10 PM
TheolaHalo posted...
Revolution? lol

Are you trying to argue that Facebook and Twitter were not revolutions?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#8DarkHieiPosted 9/16/2013 12:25:30 AM
Quote:TheolaHalo posted...
Revolution? lol

Are you trying to argue that Facebook and Twitter were not revolutions?

@Foxx3k
I would say they were revolutionary in terms of social connectivity but definitely not a revolution. If anything despite having a facebook I hate it and honestly could care less about people's statuses. Twitter I use purely to follow news sources. So meh.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#9FustmonkeyPosted 9/16/2013 12:40:33 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
oOo_SOX_oOo posted...

I'm seriously getting nervous about being out on the street knowing people are going to be wearing google glass while driving. everyone is so full of themselves and think they'll never get in an accident and can multi-task while driving. then they crash and kill someone and get out of it with just a scratch. then they learn their lesson, for two months, and are back to driving while using the google glass

If you didn't already assume that you are constantly on video since about ... um... 1985 or so, then you have already been doing it wrong.

Google Glasses just makes it more obvious, and gives me a face to punch.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/16/2013 3:54:39 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
oOo_SOX_oOo posted...

If you didn't already assume that you are constantly on video since about ... um... 1985 or so, then you have already been doing it wrong.

Google Glasses just makes it more obvious, and gives me a face to punch.

i don't care if they're video taping me. i care if they hit me with their car because they were watching a stupid video on youtube
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180