What if a new revolution like Twitter/Facebook hits in the mid of this gen again

#11yanksfan4247Posted 9/16/2013 6:27:48 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
I'm seriously getting nervous about being out on the street knowing people are going to be wearing google glass while driving. everyone is so full of themselves and think they'll never get in an accident and can multi-task while driving. then they crash and kill someone and get out of it with just a scratch. then they learn their lesson, for two months, and are back to driving while using the google glass

I wouldn't dare put those things on while driving. Thats sensory overload.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#12Foxx3kPosted 9/16/2013 5:30:44 PM
DarkHiei posted...
Quote:TheolaHalo posted...
Revolution? lol

Are you trying to argue that Facebook and Twitter were not revolutions?

@Foxx3k
I would say they were revolutionary in terms of social connectivity but definitely not a revolution. If anything despite having a facebook I hate it and honestly could care less about people's statuses. Twitter I use purely to follow news sources. So meh.

So because you don't like it, it's not a revolution. Tell me, is it hard to see with such a narrow vision?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#13Ironman06Posted 9/16/2013 9:22:10 PM
DarkHiei posted...
Quote:TheolaHalo posted...
Revolution? lol

@Foxx3k
I would say they were revolutionary in terms of social connectivity but definitely not a revolution. If anything despite having a facebook I hate it and honestly could care less about people's statuses. Twitter I use purely to follow news sources. So meh.

You do realize that the Arab Spring was essentially fueled by facebook and twitter, right? Basically gave everyone a voice.
#14CaptainKickass_Posted 9/16/2013 9:50:14 PM
Foxx3k posted...
TheolaHalo posted...
Revolution? lol

You are mixing up the words "revolution" and "popular."
---
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett