What happened to Patriots?

#1ApexMjolnirPosted 9/13/2013 7:31:16 PM
This was the game that pretty much leaked the NEXT GEN consoles.

The footage was by far, beyond the capabilities of the 360 and PS#3.

I heard that the name was Changed from Rainbow Six, and may have dropped the Tom Clancy moniker, but that it was going to be a launch title. I see nothing, and I assumed that the name has changed a million times... I just can't figure out what it is being called, so I can't find any details.

Anyone that is foggy on this, The video that came out, was about some guy on his birthday, and his wife was planning a surprise, and then she turn away from him, as if to go in the other room, and then terrorists break in to the house and knock him out and kidnap her... next thing you know he is wired with explosives and being forced to walk into a populated area.

I was completely awestruck by the story-telling, and it looked like it could have been the game to end the Argument of BF>COD / COD>BF.

Anyone?
---
GT: Wonderpill
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/13/2013 7:46:08 PM
It's "still cooking" according to UBI. I really want that game too, but I couldn't care less about the story. I just want Rainbow Six multiplayer.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/08/26/rainbow-six-patriots/
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/13/2013 7:52:21 PM
I dont know, barely beating the bills and then struggling against the Jets? LMFAO, Patriots are suspect.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#4FaytalChaosPosted 9/13/2013 8:21:58 PM
It got dropped for The Division
#5MeaglesVPosted 9/13/2013 8:30:35 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
I dont know, barely beating the bills and then struggling against the Jets? LMFAO, Patriots are suspect.

Hahaha yup. Brady has no receivers doe
#6ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/13/2013 8:33:36 PM
MeaglesV posted...

The only receiver hes ever had was Moss and its never been an issue, Brady has never had backs, WRs and hes only had Gronk the last couple years. Now is no different then any other time in his career.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#7THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/13/2013 8:44:57 PM
The Patriots will be alright once Tom get used to the new WRs. Then it'll be back to the usual Patriot clinics they put on. We've already won the AFC east.

But I gotta feeling crappy Eli may once again crawl into the playoffs Wild Card slot ( By beating the Cowboys again...) only to go into god mode and put a stop to lord Bill's ambitions.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#8Laylow12Posted 9/13/2013 8:58:50 PM
MeaglesV posted...

The only receiver hes ever had was Moss and its never been an issue, Brady has never had backs, WRs and hes only had Gronk the last couple years. Now is no different then any other time in his career.

Um... Did you forget Wes Welker played for the Pats?

That guy is money all day, everyday.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#9bigdom93Posted 9/13/2013 9:22:36 PM
what happened to La-li-lu-le-lo?
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#10Paul_AtreidesPosted 9/13/2013 9:24:47 PM
Laylow12 posted...
MeaglesV posted...

Um... Did you forget Wes Welker played for the Pats?

That guy is money all day, everyday.

Also Corey Dillion was a good back, heck he rushed for 1500 yards the last time the Patriots won the super bowl...