If the producers of PS4 and XB1 were switched, would it change your mind?

#11RedFive3Posted 9/14/2013 12:00:10 AM
656stooge posted...
RedFive3 posted...

Umm, because the original Xbox and 360 did? Not rocket science to think the X1 won't either. Plus, 300,000 servers.

You don't think in 6 years Sony wouldn't have thought to include things like cross game chat and everything else the 360 had that the PS3 didn't?

I have, but MS has been so far ahead all this time, I am pretty sure they will continue being the premier online service.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#12SaintFC_Posted 9/14/2013 12:00:50 AM
RedFive3 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
CapwnD posted...
TemplarofStone posted...
Say Microsoft made what the PS4 is now, but it was named XB1. And Sony made what the XB1 is now, but it was named the PS4, would it change your decision?

If the Playstation consoles had the exclusives that I enjoy and the better online service, I would like Playstation.

I'm not sure how a topic like this gets made. I mean seriously.

How do you know the One has a better online service?

Umm, because the original Xbox and 360 did? Not rocket science to think the X1 won't either. Plus, 300,000 servers.

Umm, so what. You don't know for sure what's going to be best, not rocket science to realise you're just pulling stuff out your arse.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#13656stoogePosted 9/14/2013 12:02:13 AM
RedFive3 posted...

I have, but MS has been so far ahead all this time, I am pretty sure they will continue being the premier online service.

Not saying they won't be, but I think it's a bit silly to assume that the PS4's online service won't be a vast improvement. Especially seeing as how they'll be getting millions from subscribers now to update it and they've no doubt learned a lot over the last 6 years.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#14RedFive3Posted 9/14/2013 12:03:44 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
RedFive3 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
CapwnD posted...
TemplarofStone posted...
Say Microsoft made what the PS4 is now, but it was named XB1. And Sony made what the XB1 is now, but it was named the PS4, would it change your decision?

If the Playstation consoles had the exclusives that I enjoy and the better online service, I would like Playstation.

I'm not sure how a topic like this gets made. I mean seriously.

How do you know the One has a better online service?

Umm, so what. You don't know for sure what's going to be best, not rocket science to realise you're just pulling stuff out your arse.

History says you are wrong. I am sure Sony will have a great online service, but I guarauntee MS will still be better. PSN on PS3 was a joke.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#15SaintFC_Posted 9/14/2013 12:07:46 AM
RedFive3 posted...
History says you are wrong. I am sure Sony will have a great online service, but I guarauntee MS will still be better. PSN on PS3 was a joke.

Lol, seriously? Historically Playstation has all the best games. Historically Xbox has a huge failure rate.

You can't judge a generation by what happened before, if you did then nobody would be buying an Xbox because of RRoD.
---
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#16RedFive3Posted 9/14/2013 12:13:17 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
RedFive3 posted...

Lol, seriously? Historically Playstation has all the best games. Historically Xbox has a huge failure rate.

You can't judge a generation by what happened before, if you did then nobody would be buying an Xbox because of RRoD.

Best games? You can't be serious. And I only had 1 RROD and it was fixed for free, no big deal. The PS2 had DDR problems and the PS3 had YLOD. Both you had to pay for to get it fixed.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
#17SaintFC_Posted 9/14/2013 12:17:38 AM
RedFive3 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
RedFive3 posted...

Best games? You can't be serious. And I only had 1 RROD and it was fixed for free, no big deal. The PS2 had DDR problems and the PS3 had YLOD. Both you had to pay for to get it fixed.

Ok, I can see you're just making stuff up now so I'll leave it there, enjoy your Xbox.
---
#18RedFive3Posted 9/14/2013 12:40:36 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
RedFive3 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
RedFive3 posted...

Ok, I can see you're just making stuff up now so I'll leave it there, enjoy your Xbox.

Blind fanboy at your best. I have owned every PS and Xbox and will continue to do so next gen. Enjoy your fanboyism.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
#19steelix55Posted 9/14/2013 12:53:49 AM
Dedicated servers for all big online multiplayer games guarantees that Xbox Live will once again be the best online service. PSN will no doubt be way better than it was on PS3. I mean, could it get any worse? PSN on PS3 was garbage, and anyone that has ever used both consoles knows this.

And don't come in here yelling about how Sony will have dedicated servers too, and that Microsoft charges for theirs and yada yada yada. If Microsoft's servers were expensive to use, AT ALL, there is no way greedy ass Activision would be using them. Microsoft has been charging for Xbox Live for a decade, they have the money and the infrastructure to allow all developers to use dedicated servers. Sony doesn't. Period. Maybe they will when PS5 comes out and they have taken all of the money they have made off of PS+ and reinvested it into their network.

But ALL Sony first party games on PS3 had dedicated servers, right? Strange, because the first party PS3 games I played were Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, and The Last of Us. All great online experiences. None of them had dedicated servers.....
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#20JiminipPosted 9/14/2013 1:06:02 AM
So just making s*** up is factual now, ok. As Saint said nobody knows yet, lol you Xbox fanboys need so much reassurance.
---
Nope.